|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which prophecy refers to the Roman Empire's total lifespan?
(a) The Prophecy of Rome.
(b) The Prophecy of the Twelve Eagles.
(c) The Prophecy of Romulus and Remus.
(d) The Prophecy of Apollo.
2. What happens to Augustine after he begins reading the Bible?
(a) He regains his sanity.
(b) He accepts baptism.
(c) He becomes pope.
(d) He is crucified.
3. What are the Irish renowned as during the fifth century?
4. The author of How the Irish Saved Civilization vows to give hearing to all "without ______."
5. After Rome is conquered, which Italian city temporarily became the capital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the capital of Roman Africa?
2. What vitally important Irish virtue is NOT named on the "Irish Catholic Martin Luther King's" tombstone?
3. To which ethnic grouping do the Irish belong?
4. Where was the city of Hippo, where St. Augustine lived?
5. What organization has its beginnings during the fall of the Roman empire?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)