|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Machiavelli _________ blamed the barbarians for Rome's fall.
(b) In hindsight.
2. What is the first religion with which Augustine experiments?
3. What position is Ausonius given in the year 379 A.D.?
4. The fable of the man and the lion illustrates how who tells a story affects the _____________.
5. In which mountain range do the two rivers that separate the barbarians from the Roman Empire originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the "white chimpanzees?"
2. What is reported to be alive in American universities?
3. Which two rivers separate barbarians from the Roman Empire?
4. At the time of his capture, what is the name of the young man enslaved as a shepherd by the Irish in 401 C.E.?
5. In what year does the last Western emperor die?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)