|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Ausonius teach at the University of Bordeaux?
2. In which mountain range do the two rivers that separate the barbarians from the Roman Empire originate?
3. One thing that all heroes in ancient Irish literature have in common is that they fall prey to some "geis." What does the word "geis" mean in English?
4. What nationality was Disraeli?
5. What language does Patricius speak at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization has its beginnings during the fall of the Roman empire?
2. Without Ireland, neither __________ nor ____________ would have occurred.
3. What is NOT one of the classic Irish virtues?
4. What type of evidence backs the Irish foundation myth?
5. Where is the Book of Kells preserved?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)