|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were stories like Tain Bo Cuailnge transmitted in Ireland prior to the sixth century CE?
(a) Through the written word.
(b) Through oral tradition.
(c) Through religion.
(d) Through dance.
2. Who proclaimed the Irish the only people who cannot be psychoanalyzed?
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(b) Alfred Adler.
(c) Carl Jung.
(d) Dr. Phil.
3. What effect does slavery have on Patricius' faith?
(a) He questions God and eventually becomes a Catholic.
(b) He prays constantly and becomes a holy man.
(c) He curses God and dies.
(d) He questions God and remains an atheist.
4. What position is Ausonius given in the year 379 A.D.?
5. By what name do the Irish refer to the Christian God?
(a) The God of Patrick.
(b) The God of Ireland.
(c) The God of Rome.
(d) The God of the Three Faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far are the apostles Peter and Thomas believed to have gone in their missionary journeys?
2. According to the author of How the Irish Saved Civilization, why do British Christians not even consider Irish Christians human beings?
3. Which European class do the barbarians destroy?
4. What subject does Ausonius teach at the University of Bordeaux?
5. Who were the "white chimpanzees?"
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)