Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about How the Irish Saved Civilization. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Introduction
1. Who is the author of How the Irish Saved Civilization?
a) Mark Twain.
b) Charles Dickens.
c) Albert Payson Terhune.
d) Thomas Cahill.
2. What category of people is this book about?
3. What nickname is given to the people who reintroduced culture to medieval Europe?
a) Irish Professors.
b) Holy Rollers.
c) Green Martyrs.
d) White Martyrs.
4. In what century does How the Irish Saved Civilization begin?
a) Eleventh B.C.
b) Eleventh C.E.
c) Fifth C.E.
d) Fifth B.C.
5. What type of culture is Ireland described as...
This section contains 4,006 words|
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)