Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Keynote
1. On what is Western civilization built?
2. Although many Westerners have lost belief in God, what continues to set them apart from other cultures?
3. To what literary character does the author compare God?
4. What can one gain from examining the Bible as a literary biography of God?
5. What do both Jews and Christians concede without blasphemy?
6. Believers adore God as the origin of what?
7. To what have believers grown accustomed?
8. What does humanity reflect?
9. What does the Bible show without cover-up?
10. What does the author believe God's story deserves?
11. What does the keynote, "The Image and the Original" provide?
12. Although his...
This section contains 1,942 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)