|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Haman want the Jews annihilated?
(a) Mordecai, a Jew, offends him.
(b) He does not like the king's wife.
(c) He fears the Jews.
(d) He has an obsession with murder.
2. What essence of God is the reptilian goddess?
3. How are the two dream interpreters, Daniel and Joseph, different?
(a) Daniel exalts God for the gift, while Joseph retaliates against him.
(b) Daniel exalts God for the gift, and Joseph stays silent.
(c) Daniel retaliates against God for the horrible gift, while Joseph exalts him.
(d) Daniel stays silent, while Joseph exalts God for the gift.
4. Why might monotheism have spread 500 years before Christianity?
(a) If Ezra had insisted the Jews marry into other cultures.
(b) If Ezra had not demanded the remnant of the Jews to divorce their non-Jewish wives and expel their children.
(c) If the Jews had kept their faith in God.
(d) If the Jews had not died out.
5. What follows the apocalypse?
(a) A casket.
(b) A feast.
(c) A crowd of enthusiasts.
(d) A definitive divine intervention at the end of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a Jewish orphan who later marries Ahasuerus, the king of Persia?
2. What part of God is impulsive?
3. What do the six books from Song of Songs to Daniel share?
4. What is a "theography?"
5. To what does the author compare a man who has thrown out his whoring wife, then, after she is gone, realizes he loves her no matter the mistakes she has made?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)