|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God appear to Job?
(a) As a whirlwind.
(b) As a lightening bolt.
(c) As a burning bush.
(d) As a volcano.
2. What book and chapters of the Tanakh relate a distinct second account of creation?
(a) Genesis 3-6
(b) Genesis 2:4-23.
(c) Exodus 12-15
(d) Exodus 4-12
3. What does Job choose over God?
4. What is the problem with enforcing morality in either polytheism or monotheism?
(a) In neither system has it proven guaranteed.
(b) Neither has a moral code.
(c) The humans do not listen to their gods.
(d) The gods do not care if their followers are moral.
5. At the end of which character's spectacularly successful career does he deliver his final speech in Shechem, and Israel responds at a pitch of enthusiasm never again reached?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does war do to God?
2. What do the last three Minor Prophets give God?
3. In the books of Kings what traits come to the fore?
4. What happens to most of the men in the Book of Ruth?
5. For what does the polytheistic retelling make up?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)