|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the time Exodus begins, what has happened to Abraham's descendants?
(a) They have moved to Europe.
(b) They are almost extinct.
(c) They are at war with one another.
(d) They have become innumerable, to the point they are a threat to Egypt.
2. In what Book is God never mentioned, and the Jews' religion is not even a secondary feature of their identity?
(d) 2 Kings.
3. How does God appear to Job?
(a) As a burning bush.
(b) As a volcano.
(c) As a lightening bolt.
(d) As a whirlwind.
4. What is not found in prophecy?
(a) Sanity and calmness.
(b) Fear and wonder.
(c) False prophecy.
5. What is NOT God's motive for creating humankind, making a covenant with Abraham, delivering Israel from Egypt, or driving the Canaanites from the land before them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Job choose over God?
2. What is the suggestion for why God did not dispense with Job rather than argue with him?
3. How are the two dream interpreters, Daniel and Joseph, different?
4. How is Job like Abraham?
5. Why did the horrible destruction threatened in Deuteronomy 28 have to take place?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)