|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is Western civilization built?
(a) That Americans are the best.
(b) That all men are created equal.
(c) The belief that God created humankind in His own image.
(d) That one race is superior above all others.
2. Why is Israel a big loser?
(a) They do not want God to remain silent.
(b) They push God away.
(c) They never are in power.
(d) They no longer have a God.
3. What does David do before the ark?
(a) He dances wildly and scantily clad.
(b) He cries.
(c) He argues with God.
(d) He mourns his losses.
4. This Book is about love and marriage.
5. Of what is there no indication?
(a) That He wants an image of himself.
(b) That He makes insects.
(c) That He wants a servant, lover, or worshiper.
(d) That He makes the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Christians move the prophets from the middle to the end?
2. What element remains dominant in God through the end of 2 Samuel?
3. What follows the apocalypse?
4. Where does the worst case of brutality in a brutal era take place?
5. What god is He compared to after his transformation?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)