|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Jew leave the text where it is?
(a) For dramatic effect.
(b) It is the true order and should not be changed.
(c) God asks to have the order kept in its original form.
(d) They adopt the codex as a way of preserving the contents of their ancient scrolls.
2. Where is the Bible's first apocalypse recorded?
(a) Exodus 2-16.
(b) Is. 24: 17-23.
(c) Song of Songs 14.
(d) Daniel 17-25.
3. What book of the Bible has long been a favorite in literary circles?
4. What is understood and not concealed about God?
(a) His opinion of the Book of Esther.
(b) His influence on the Prophets.
(c) His relationship with Ruth.
(d) The set of inner contradictions in God.
5. What effect does God's decision to take the bet have on Job?
(a) Job becomes wealthy.
(b) Job dies.
(c) Job loses his wife.
(d) Job loses everyone dear to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not found in prophecy?
2. What do the Biblical writers do?
3. What does prophecy combine?
4. What is different about these two texts?
5. How is David indicted under Deuteronomic Law?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)