|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God do as he creates the world and populates it with animals in five days?
(a) He ponders what to make.
(b) He talks to the angels.
(c) He talks to himself.
(d) He decides what animals to create.
2. How does God show his power to Egypt?
(a) The bloody Passover ritual is performed, the Egyptians first-born sons die, and the Eyptians drown as they pursue the Israelites.
(b) He appears in a burning bush to Pharaoh.
(c) He strikes the Eygyptians with ligntening bolts.
(d) He casts a spell on them.
3. What is a "theography?"
(a) A study of theologian biographies.
(b) A study comparing theology to biographies.
(c) A study of Theo the Great.
(d) A study independent of both theology and biography.
4. What Jewish and Christian texts cover the same material?
(a) The Hebrew Bible and the Old Testament.
(b) The Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.
(c) The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Old Testament.
(d) The Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament.
5. To what does the author compare the Biblical writers?
(a) Courtroom witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will prophecy be examined in this book?
2. How does God refer to himself as female?
3. What is the plot of the Tanakh?
4. What character eludes the baby killers, grows to manhood in Egypt, flees, and settles down as a shepherd?
5. Where is the Bible's first apocalypse recorded?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)