|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist in the Tanakh?
2. What does God do when displeased by some human action or inaction?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He worries.
(c) He plots
(d) He reacts.
3. What is the order of the Jewish text?
(a) Action to speech to silence.
(b) Speech to action to silence.
(c) Action to silence to speech.
(d) Silence to Action to speech.
4. What is understood and not concealed about God?
(a) The set of inner contradictions in God.
(b) His relationship with Ruth.
(c) His influence on the Prophets.
(d) His opinion of the Book of Esther.
5. What is unimportant in Genesis 1, but becomes a matter of shame in Genesis 2?
(a) The apple.
(b) The snake in the garden.
(c) The couple's nakedness.
(d) The man and woman being different.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three aspects of divine self-discovery?
2. What does David do before the ark?
3. How does a fully-integrated Yahweh/Elohim God appear to Moses?
4. What is the order of the Christian text?
5. The Hebrew Bible shows no beginning or end to God, but what does the middle life show?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)