|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God tell Moses to clear Canaan of its natives?
(a) Keep the women and children and kill the men.
(b) Run them out of town.
(c) Genocidal ethnic cleansing.
(d) Marry them and force them to follow the God of Israel.
2. What is the name of the Hebrew Bible?
(a) The Tanakh.
(b) The Taliya.
(c) The Torrey.
(d) The Toutenkamun.
3. How and why does God create a female?
(a) From the male's brain, because he needs a smart companion.
(b) From the dust, because God is lonely.
(c) From the sky, because God does not like birds.
(d) From the male's rib, because the male is lonely.
4. What is unimportant in Genesis 1, but becomes a matter of shame in Genesis 2?
(a) The man and woman being different.
(b) The couple's nakedness.
(c) The apple.
(d) The snake in the garden.
5. Who is the protagonist in the Tanakh?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the Ten Commandments?
2. What is the purpose of Chapter One, the Prelude, "Can God's Life Be Written?"
3. For what acronym is "Tanakh?"
4. At what might critics scoff?
5. How is the Bible unique?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)