|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is God's interaction with Moses different from that with Abraham?
(a) He is more of a father figure to Moses.
(b) He is kinder to Moses than Abraham.
(c) He refrains from intervening in Abraham's war but will use his might to assist Moses againt Pharaoh.
(d) He less involved in Moses' life than Abraham's.
2. What element remains dominant in God through the end of 2 Samuel?
(a) His love.
(b) His fatherly qualities.
(c) The Elohim element.
(d) The Baalist element.
3. To what have believers grown accustomed?
(a) God's undying love and devotion to humankind.
(b) God 's inner anxiety in the way they are drawn to complex human beings more so than the boring "centered" ones.
(c) God's wrath towards those that disobey him.
(d) God's Son, the Messiah.
4. What does Job choose over God?
5. What is the problem with enforcing morality in either polytheism or monotheism?
(a) The humans do not listen to their gods.
(b) In neither system has it proven guaranteed.
(c) Neither has a moral code.
(d) The gods do not care if their followers are moral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do before the ark?
2. What must God do to maintain contact with the remnant that survives destruction?
3. Believers adore God as the origin of what?
4. What tribe is the only one to survive the exile as an intact entity?
5. Who is the protagonist in the Tanakh?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)