|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the books of Kings what traits come to the fore?
(a) El's traits.
(b) Baal's traits.
(c) Yah's traits.
(d) Sab's traits.
2. To what have believers grown accustomed?
(a) God's wrath towards those that disobey him.
(b) God 's inner anxiety in the way they are drawn to complex human beings more so than the boring "centered" ones.
(c) God's undying love and devotion to humankind.
(d) God's Son, the Messiah.
3. What is different about these two texts?
(a) They have varying beliefs.
(b) They are from two different cultures.
(c) They have different subject matter.
(d) They are in different orders.
4. What is the Tanakh's one God's two strikingly distinct personalities?
(a) Jacob and Joseph.
(b) Elohim and Yahweh.
(c) Abram and Isaac.
(d) Elijah and Matthew.
5. At the end of which character's spectacularly successful career does he deliver his final speech in Shechem, and Israel responds at a pitch of enthusiasm never again reached?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does prophecy combine?
2. Why did the horrible destruction threatened in Deuteronomy 28 have to take place?
3. Which statement is true based on the traditional interpretation of the Book of Job?
4. What is a mistake God will not repeat?
5. After the man and woman are punished, what perpetual punishments are hard and painful?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)