|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is God's story the key to understanding?
(a) Western character by non-Westerners and non-believers.
(b) Eastern character by non-Easterners and non-believers.
(c) Mesopotamian character by non-Mesopotamians and non-believers.
(d) Asian character by non-Easterners and non-believers.
2. What does God do in Is. 40:2?
(a) He feels regret.
(b) He begins to love his creation.
(c) He almost admits that his punishment went too far.
(d) He reaches the conclusion that he made an appropriate decision regarding the Israelites.
3. What can one gain from examining the Bible as a literary biography of God?
(a) Once can learn the truths of the Bible and convert.
(b) Understanding of how perfect God is.
(c) One can become closer to God and his infinite wisdom and strength.
(d) Insight into the Western ideal of character without having to subscribe to the religious trappings of Judaism or Christianity.
4. Where is the Bible's first apocalypse recorded?
(a) Is. 24: 17-23.
(b) Exodus 2-16.
(c) Daniel 17-25.
(d) Song of Songs 14.
5. This Book is about love and marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Book of Job is the Tanakh's most conscious confrontation with what side of God?
2. What does David do before the ark?
3. Why is Israel a big loser?
4. What book and chapters of the Tanakh relate a distinct second account of creation?
5. How long does Moses spend on Mt. Sinai?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)