|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many solutions are there to the "problem of evil?"
2. Through the end of 2 Kings, God is never referred to as a king, instead, how does he speak of himself?
(a) As a father.
(b) As a son.
(c) As a peacemaker.
(d) As a judge.
3. What premise do Job's friends take?
(a) That God is unjust.
(b) That God is loving.
(c) That God is just.
(d) That God is spiteful.
4. What does God take for granted in the scene between Nathan and David?
(a) Nathan and David are friends.
(b) The poor and weak have a prior claim on his protection.
(c) The wealthy and righteous require his protection.
(d) Nathan and David are brothers.
5. What does God admit in Is. 51:22-23?
(a) He feels he did the right thing regarding the Israelites and Canaanites.
(b) He suggests that he did not control events sufficiently to prevent unmerited suffering.
(c) He almost admits that his punishment went too far.
(d) He is in control of all situations, because he is the almighty God.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what is the translation of Ecclesiastes drawn?
2. How does God create a male?
3. Even the goodness he sees in his own work did not bring God this.
4. After the man and woman are punished, what perpetual punishments are hard and painful?
5. This Book is about love and marriage.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)