|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an apocalypse?
(a) A cryptic revelation of imminent destruction.
(b) A dance performed in ancient Egypt.
(c) A tropical fruit.
(d) A prayer of mourning.
2. Why should God fall in love with David?
(a) David is sweet.
(b) Everyone else does.
(c) David is handsome.
(d) Everyone else hates David.
3. What are the traits that come to the fore?
(a) Fearsome and powerful.
(b) Ferocious, yet lacking in power.
(c) Benign and resilient.
(d) Supreme power but peaceful.
4. What is a "theography?"
(a) A study of Theo the Great.
(b) A study of theologian biographies.
(c) A study independent of both theology and biography.
(d) A study comparing theology to biographies.
5. What is not found in prophecy?
(a) False prophecy.
(b) Sanity and calmness.
(c) Fear and wonder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God take for granted in the scene between Nathan and David?
2. Through the end of 2 Kings, God is never referred to as a king, instead, how does he speak of himself?
3. How will prophecy be examined in this book?
4. In the Book of Job, from whom does God take a bet?
5. What does Job choose over God?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)