|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Job like Abraham?
(a) He goes along with what he must and withholds everything he can.
(b) He does all that God asks.
(c) His children inherit the earth.
(d) He loves God.
2. What must God do to maintain contact with the remnant that survives destruction?
(a) He must act like a warrior.
(b) He must change them.
(c) He must be powerful.
(d) He must change himself to accept them as they are.
3. What happens to most of the men in the Book of Ruth?
(a) They are weak.
(b) They abuse women.
(c) They die.
(d) They are in power.
4. What do the six books from Song of Songs to Daniel share?
(a) The same theme.
(b) The same narrator.
(c) The reaction of various types of reporters.
(d) The criticism of God.
5. What are the traits that come to the fore?
(a) Supreme power but peaceful.
(b) Benign and resilient.
(c) Ferocious, yet lacking in power.
(d) Fearsome and powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can one gain from examining the Bible as a literary biography of God?
2. Why does the author use the Jewish canon, or Tanakh, for study?
3. What does God take for granted in the scene between Nathan and David?
4. How is the Bible unique?
5. Who and what does this book reference?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)