|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does war do to God?
(a) It permanently transforms him.
(b) It makes him a better father.
(c) It makes him evil.
(d) It makes him sad.
2. What is the order of the Jewish text?
(a) Action to speech to silence.
(b) Silence to Action to speech.
(c) Action to silence to speech.
(d) Speech to action to silence.
3. To what does the author compare the Biblical writers?
(c) Courtroom witnesses.
4. What is the unifying principle of the Tanakh?
(a) God's fight with the devil.
(b) God' love for himself.
(c) God's love of humankind.
(d) God's war with himself.
5. Although God is supremely confident, what does he not seem to do?
(a) Plan ahead.
(b) Change his opinion on how to deal with humankind.
(c) Ask humankind to praise him.
(d) Ask humankind for repentance.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what acronym is "Tanakh?"
2. What is understood and not concealed about God?
3. What Jewish and Christian texts cover the same material?
4. Believers adore God as the origin of what?
5. What does humanity reflect?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)