|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not found in prophecy?
(a) Fear and wonder.
(c) Sanity and calmness.
(d) False prophecy.
2. What does God give to himself as an out from the broken covenant?
(a) "Superficial things."
(b) "Secret things."
(c) "Special things."
(d) "Scary things."
3. How is the Bible unique?
(a) It is the most important book that is in existence.
(b) It is read by people from many cultures.
(c) It has been translated into hundreds of languages.
(d) It is a translated classic, read by only a tiny minority in the original language.
4. What character eludes the baby killers, grows to manhood in Egypt, flees, and settles down as a shepherd?
5. God commissions a reluctant Moses to return to lead his people out of Egypt. How does God reply when Moses asks his name?
(a) I HAVE NO NAME.
(b) I AM WHO I AM.
(c) I AM YOUR GOD.
(d) I AM YAHWEH.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will prophecy be examined in this book?
2. How do critics and scholars differ?
3. Why is the God of Genesis frustrating?
4. How does God show his power to Egypt?
5. What is the purpose of the second interlude, "Does God Fail?"
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)