|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is God's interaction with Moses different from that with Abraham?
(a) He refrains from intervening in Abraham's war but will use his might to assist Moses againt Pharaoh.
(b) He is more of a father figure to Moses.
(c) He is kinder to Moses than Abraham.
(d) He less involved in Moses' life than Abraham's.
2. Most often, whose words do the prophets speak?
3. How does God come to understand that he wants to limit and channel the gift of procreation?
(a) Through man.
(b) Through his thoughts.
(c) After Adam takes a bite from the apple.
(d) After creating the earth.
4. What does God become when Pharaoh legislates that all Israelite boys be killed at birth?
(a) For the first time he becomes a warrior.
(b) For the second time he becomes a warrior.
(c) For the first time he becomes a father.
(d) For the second time he becomes a father.
5. When did God appear more wild and thunderous than any time before?
(a) In the whirlwind.
(b) In Egypt.
(c) On Mt. Sinai.
(d) In Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Hebrew God different from those of Greek mythology?
2. How does God seem to be taking up ethical matters?
3. Before moving on to the Book of Exodus, what does Miles do?
4. By the time Exodus begins, what has happened to Abraham's descendants?
5. How does a fully-integrated Yahweh/Elohim God appear to Moses?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)