|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Bible's first apocalypse recorded?
(a) Exodus 2-16.
(b) Daniel 17-25.
(c) Is. 24: 17-23.
(d) Song of Songs 14.
2. When did God appear more wild and thunderous than any time before?
(a) In Jerusalem.
(b) In the whirlwind.
(c) On Mt. Sinai.
(d) In Egypt.
3. In the books of Kings what traits come to the fore?
(a) Yah's traits.
(b) Sab's traits.
(c) El's traits.
(d) Baal's traits.
4. How does God identify himself to Moses?
(a) As a burning bush.
(b) As the God of Man.
(c) As the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
(d) As a whirlwind.
5. How is the Bible unique?
(a) It is read by people from many cultures.
(b) It is a translated classic, read by only a tiny minority in the original language.
(c) It has been translated into hundreds of languages.
(d) It is the most important book that is in existence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Biblical writers do?
2. What is inherently unstable in God?
3. By the time Exodus begins, what has happened to Abraham's descendants?
4. Most often, whose words do the prophets speak?
5. What is the order of the Christian text?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)