|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the time Exodus begins, what has happened to Abraham's descendants?
(a) They are at war with one another.
(b) They have moved to Europe.
(c) They have become innumerable, to the point they are a threat to Egypt.
(d) They are almost extinct.
2. What character eludes the baby killers, grows to manhood in Egypt, flees, and settles down as a shepherd?
3. To what does the author compare the Biblical writers?
(d) Courtroom witnesses.
4. How does God seem to be taking up ethical matters?
(a) He has a strategic plan for dealing with ethical manners.
(b) He does not care about ethics.
(c) In a zero-tolerance policy.
(d) On a case-by-case basis.
5. What god is He compared to after his transformation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did God stop twice from doing?
2. What tribe is the only one to survive the exile as an intact entity?
3. At what might critics scoff?
4. How does God indicate his sense of mercy might outweigh his sense of justice?
5. What must God do to maintain contact with the remnant that survives destruction?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)