|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the horrible destruction threatened in Deuteronomy 28 have to take place?
(a) God did not want to make a fool of himself by endlessly granting Israel stays.
(b) God falsely accused the Israelites of breaking his rules but still wanted to get revenge.
(c) The Israelites deserved it.
(d) God could not stop the destruction.
2. Why is the God of Genesis frustrating?
(a) He does not know what he is doing.
(b) He changes his mind frequently.
(c) He is ferocious.
(d) He lacks the kind of past that allows people to get to know one another.
3. What does God do when displeased by some human action or inaction?
(a) He reacts.
(b) He plots
(c) He ignores them.
(d) He worries.
4. What happens to God's plan of establishing a nation peacefully obedient to the detailed moral code he promulgated?
(a) It is not as successful as God had planned.
(b) It succeeds.
(c) It fails.
(d) It succeeds somewhat.
5. What must God do to maintain contact with the remnant that survives destruction?
(a) He must change them.
(b) He must act like a warrior.
(c) He must be powerful.
(d) He must change himself to accept them as they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Bible unique?
2. How does God indicate his sense of mercy might outweigh his sense of justice?
3. Which statement is true based on the traditional interpretation of the Book of Job?
4. On what promise does God make good?
5. What is understood and not concealed about God?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)