|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Book of Job, from whom does God take a bet?
2. Why is the God of Genesis frustrating?
(a) He does not know what he is doing.
(b) He changes his mind frequently.
(c) He is ferocious.
(d) He lacks the kind of past that allows people to get to know one another.
3. What happens to God's plan of establishing a nation peacefully obedient to the detailed moral code he promulgated?
(a) It is not as successful as God had planned.
(b) It fails.
(c) It succeeds somewhat.
(d) It succeeds.
4. What is understood and not concealed about God?
(a) His influence on the Prophets.
(b) The set of inner contradictions in God.
(c) His relationship with Ruth.
(d) His opinion of the Book of Esther.
5. What does God give to himself as an out from the broken covenant?
(a) "Scary things."
(b) "Superficial things."
(c) "Secret things."
(d) "Special things."
Short Answer Questions
1. What element remains dominant in God through the end of 2 Samuel?
2. Is God just in the Book of Job?
3. What does God become when Pharaoh legislates that all Israelite boys be killed at birth?
4. What are the traits that come to the fore?
5. What effect does God's decision to take the bet have on Job?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)