|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What god is He compared to after his transformation?
2. What book of the Bible has long been a favorite in literary circles?
3. What element remains dominant in God through the end of 2 Samuel?
(a) The Baalist element.
(b) The Elohim element.
(c) His fatherly qualities.
(d) His love.
4. Why did the horrible destruction threatened in Deuteronomy 28 have to take place?
(a) God did not want to make a fool of himself by endlessly granting Israel stays.
(b) God could not stop the destruction.
(c) God falsely accused the Israelites of breaking his rules but still wanted to get revenge.
(d) The Israelites deserved it.
5. In the books of Kings what traits come to the fore?
(a) El's traits.
(b) Baal's traits.
(c) Yah's traits.
(d) Sab's traits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God do when displeased by some human action or inaction?
2. What are the traits that come to the fore?
3. What must God do to maintain contact with the remnant that survives destruction?
4. How is Job like Abraham?
5. Although God is supremely confident, what does he not seem to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)