1. In what year was the first letter written from Maria to Galileo?
2. The letter was written to express condolences for the loss of ______, Galileo's sister.
3. What was the first name of Galileo's daughter before she was taken into the convent?
4. What was the daughter's first name after she was taken into the convent and received her vows?
5. What was the name of the convent that housed two of Galileo's daughters?
Convent of San Matteo.
6. In what year was Galileo's daughter born?
7. Which famous man was killed in the same year she was born?
8. How was the man killed?
Burned at the stake.
9. The man was killed, in part, for stating which of the following:
Earth travels around the Sun.
This section contains 3,004 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)