Quiz: Part Four, In Care of the Tuscan Embassy, Villa Medici, Rome to Part Five, At Siena
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the first name of Galileo's father?
2. Where did Galileo stay to recuperate after the trial?
3. Which of the following was not one of Galileo's avid supporters?
a) Fernando Medici.
b) Francesco Niccolini.
c) Cardinal Barberini.
d) Pope Gregory.
4. How was Cardinal Barberini related to Pope Urban?
5. There was great hope that Galileo's new book would be published in which country?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 274 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)