Quiz: Part Five, At Siena
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Galileo managed to maintain friendships with powerful people, including which of the following?
a) Archbishop of Siena.
b) Grand Duke of Florence.
c) First High Cardinal.
d) Prince Medici.
2. What word is used to indicate a joyous celebration?
3. There was great hope that Galileo's new book would be published in which country?
4. What word is best used to describe a delay or block in an experiment?
5. Which item is not mentioned in the observations on gravity?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 250 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)