|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Mephistopheles agree to do if Faust frees Gretchen?
2. How does Gretchen feel about Barbara?
3. Where does the poodle transform into Mephistopheles?
4. What purpose does "A Walpurgis's Night Dream" serve in this play?
5. What does the clown profess to wanting for this play during "Prelude on the Stage"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the enormity of Gretchen's sorrows.
2. What does Martha suggest Gretchen do with the second box of jewelry in "The...
This section contains 1,279 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)