Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Dedication, Prelude on the Stage, and Prologue in Heaven
1. Who wrote the section "Dedication"?
2. What does the author profess sadness over in "Dedication"?
3. In "Dedication," what does the author ultimately decide is more important than fame?
4. In what time does "Prelude on the Stage" take place?
5. What is the director's main concern in "Prelude on the Stage"?
6. What is the poet's goal in the beginning of this play?
7. What does the clown profess to wanting for this play during "Prelude on the Stage"?
8. What does the poet believe the director is doing to him in "Prelude on the Stage"?
9. Ultimately, in "Prelude on the Stage," what does the director...
This section contains 2,267 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)