Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What do Walter and Phyllis do with Mr. Nirdlinger's body?
2. Why is Walter nervous with Lola in the room?
3. Why does Walter say they cannot disable Mr. Nirdlinger's car for the accident?
4. What does Walter hear as he crouches in the dark?
5. What does Walter use to break Mr. Nirdlinger's neck?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Walter call his office that night looking for a rate book?
This section contains 1,358 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)