|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter remember for another customer?
(a) Revising a tax return
(b) Updating a will
(c) Medication refill
(d) Auto Policy renewal
2. What is Walter's worry about his work?
(a) That he will get fired
(b) That his customers are frauds
(c) That it will drop off
(d) That his customers won't pay their premiums
3. What is Phyllis' ulterior motive for having Lola in the room?
(a) To teach her to knit
(b) To make Walter nervous
(c) To keep an eye on her
(d) To hear the discussion about the accident policy
4. What is Phyllis carrying as she approaches Walter?
(a) Her husband's body
(b) Her husband's glasses
(c) Her husband's crutches
(d) Her husband's suitcase
5. What does Lola want from Walter?
(a) A diamond bracelet
(b) A car
(c) A ride home from school
(d) A loan for Mr. Sachetti's schooling
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lola ask Walter to stop and pick up on the way?
2. What does Phyllis tell Walter when she calls him?
3. What is a major issue for Walter and Phyllis?
4. How does Phyllis react to Walter's coaching her about how to react?
5. What does Walter do when he dresses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Walter and Phyllis do with Mr. Nirdlinger's body?
2. Describe the final challenge Walter and Phyllis face in completing their facade?
3. What is the biggest logistical problem Walter and Phyllis face regarding the murder?
4. How does Walter answer Phyllis regarding accident policies?
5. What favor does Lola ask of Walter on behalf of her boyfriend?
6. What are the reasons that Walter would agree to help Phyllis kill her husband?
7. What is Walter's state of mind immediately after the murder and what mistake does he preempt?
8. How does Phyllis initiate the idea of an accident policy on her husband?
9. What is Walter's second main concern related to the murder?
10. What is the happy accident that befalls Mr. Nirdlinger?
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)