|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the customer that Walter remembers?
(a) Mr. Newcomb
(b) Mr. Nevins
(c) Mr. Nidrlinger
(d) Mr. Newhouse
2. With what article of clothing does Phyllis flirt with Walter?
3. Why does Walter need a harness?
(a) To dispose of the body
(b) To ride a donkey
(c) To move some rocks
(d) To tame a stallion
4. What are Phyllis and Walter discussing when she abruptly changes the subject?
(a) The holiday
(b) The latest movies
(c) Auto insurance policy
5. What beverage does Phyllis offer Walter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What obstacle do Walter and Phyllis encounter on the train?
2. What is Walter's worry about his work?
3. What does Walter do when he dresses?
4. What does Phyllis tell Walter when she calls him?
5. When does Phyllis return to Walter's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Walter do when he returns home after the murder?
2. Describe the scenario where Walter kills Mr. Nirdlinger.
3. What is Walter's second main concern related to the murder?
4. Who is Mr. Sachetti?
5. What metaphor does Phyllis use to describe herself?
6. What is Walter's response to Phyllis' request for an accident policty on her husband?
7. Why does Walter call his office that night looking for a rate book?
8. How do Walter and Phyllis' strained emotions exhibit with each other after the murder?
9. Describe the final challenge Walter and Phyllis face in completing their facade?
10. How does Phyllis initiate the idea of an accident policy on her husband?
This section contains 1,235 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)