|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does Phyllis take next?
(a) Marries her secret lover
(b) Goes on an extended vacation
(c) Has her lawyer file a suit to enforce payment
(d) Leaves the country for good
2. What happens after Walter hangs up the phone?
(a) He vomits
(b) He listens to the radio
(c) He takes a shower
(d) He eats dinner
3. What makes it difficult to board a train unnoticed?
(a) Too much luggage
(b) Inclement weather
(c) Being on crutches
(d) Too many passengers
4. Who rules the death an accident?
(a) The coroner
(b) The insurance investigators
(c) The police detectives
(d) The F.B.I.
5. When does Phyllis return to Walter's house?
(b) The next week
(c) Three months
(d) The next night
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter try to anticipate?
2. Who is the customer that Walter remembers?
3. What does Walter tell Keyes when he fears for Lola's safety?
4. What does Walter realize now about Phyllis?
5. What does Lola want from Walter?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)