|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lola plan to get the truth out of Phyllis?
(a) Let the police eavesdrop
(b) Record her confession
(c) Tell her that Mr. Sanchetti loves Lola
(d) Make a scene in the courtroom
2. Who has been interviewing everyone on the train?
(a) The F.B.I.
(b) NTSB investigators
(c) Police detectives
(d) Insurance investigators
3. Who rules the death an accident?
(a) The insurance investigators
(b) The police detectives
(c) The F.B.I.
(d) The coroner
4. What is Walter's first thought to Phyllis' plea?
(a) Sleep on it
(b) Refuse and offer an alternative
(c) Leave immediately
(d) Pass it on to his colleagues
5. Why is Walter nervous with Lola in the room?
(a) She is very outspoken
(b) She is too young to be involved
(c) He is uncomfortable considering the plan to kill her father
(d) She is very attractive
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Walter headed when he remembers something for another customer?
2. What does Walter ask Keyes?
3. Who is the customer that Walter remembers?
4. What does Keyes want to talk to Walter about?
5. Who does not believe that Nirdlinger committed suicide?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)