|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Phyllis?
(a) His partner
(b) The customer's wife
(c) His sister
(d) His wife
2. Who observes as Walter and Mr. Nirdlinger discuss the papers?
(a) The gardener
(b) The maid
(d) The family attorney
3. With what article of clothing does Phyllis flirt with Walter?
4. What does Lola want from Walter?
(a) A car
(b) A ride home from school
(c) A loan for Mr. Sachetti's schooling
(d) A diamond bracelet
5. What does Lola caution Walter about?
(a) Not to tell her family about her boyfriend
(b) Not to get involved with Phyllis
(c) Not to take the interstate home
(d) Not to flirt with her anymore
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phyllis do after Walter's accusation?
2. What is Phyllis wearing when she first talks to Walter?
3. What does Walter focus on?
4. Who is the customer that Walter remembers?
5. What does Walter actually do after Phyllis' plea?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)