|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Phyllis is attractive, but sort of _____________.
(b) Washed-out looking
2. What is a major issue for Walter and Phyllis?
(a) How to get Walter to travel by train
(b) How to get Lola to leave the house
(c) How to get Walter out of the country
(d) How to get a divorce for Phyllis
3. What will the insurance company think about Mr. Nirdlinger?
(a) He needs a new will
(b) He purchased two policies
(c) He will probably default
(d) He is a bad risk
4. Who has Phyllis selected as a witness?
(a) The maid
(b) The gardener
(c) The family attorney
(d) Her stepdaughter, Lola
5. With what article of clothing does Phyllis flirt with Walter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Walter feel for the way he responds to Phyllis?
2. Who does Walter meet at the customer's house?
3. What does Walter contemplate that night at home?
4. What method of transportation does Mr. Nirdlinger use primarily?
5. What does Lola want from Walter?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)