|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who observes as Walter and Mr. Nirdlinger discuss the papers?
(a) The maid
(b) The gardener
(d) The family attorney
2. What does Walter tell Phyllis?
(a) She is going to arrange an accident to kill her husband
(b) He wants to marry her
(c) He never wants to see her again
(d) Her policy has been denied
3. Which method do Walter and Phyllis decide for the murder?
(a) Swimming pool accident
(b) Boating accident
(d) Train accident
4. Where does Mr. Nirdlinger work?
(b) Governor's office
(d) Oil fields
5. Who is the customer that Walter remembers?
(a) Mr. Newhouse
(b) Mr. Newcomb
(c) Mr. Nidrlinger
(d) Mr. Nevins
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Walter's worry about his work?
2. Who is Phyllis?
3. Who does Lola ask Walter to stop and pick up on the way?
4. What is a major issue for Walter and Phyllis?
5. What is Phyllis' demeanor during this time?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)