Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mara has always hated the Abregado-rae Spaceport and hopes she is not ____.
2. When word comes that another frigate is approaching, Thrawn knows that ____ is aboard.
3. Lando notices beneath gray seat coverings the blue-and-gold upholstery used only on the ____.
4. A hail of rocks hits the skipray and ____.
5. At dusk on Honoghr, Leia and her rescue party are ready to set out, and she is too troubled to pay attention to Threepio's report of an excessively curious ____.
Essay Topic 1
Many bad decisions are made throughout the book. Choose any one of the following characters and describe a major bad decision which that character made and how it influenced the story. Then describe how you would have changed things if you were in that character's place.
2. Bel Iblis
Essay Topic 2
Thrawn seems cold and calculated throughout the book. He has a plan and seems to know how to implement it. However, everyone has a weakness.
1. What do you feel that Thrawn's weakness is and why? Use at least three specific examples from the book to back your answer up.
2. How would you exploit Thrawn's weakness if you were a member of the New Republic?
3. How would you exploit Thrawn's weakness if you were Pellaeon and clearly want to escape from Thrawn's rule?
Essay Topic 3
Using several examples from the story, explain which character you feel changed the most throughout the book. Also, do the same for the character that you feel changed the least. Be sure to clearly explain your reasoning.
This section contains 1,439 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)