Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mara has always hated the Abregado-rae Spaceport and hopes she is not ____.
2. When word comes that another frigate is approaching, Thrawn knows that ____ is aboard.
3. Lando notices beneath gray seat coverings the blue-and-gold upholstery used only on the ____.
4. A hail of rocks hits the skipray and ____.
5. At dusk on Honoghr, Leia and her rescue party are ready to set out, and she is too troubled to pay attention to Threepio's report of an excessively curious ____.
Bel Iblis plays a fairly large role in the plot of the book.
1. Who is Bel Iblis and what connection did he have to the formation of the Rebellion and then the New Republic?
2. Why has Bel Iblis been in hiding?
3. How did Bel Iblis discover information about the Katana Fleet.
4. If you were Bel Iblis, what would you do with regards to rejoining the Rebellion/New Republic and why? How would you go about doing so?
Throughout the book, Leia is pregnant with twins that Thrawn wants.
1. How might Leia's pregnancy have affected her sense of self-preservation?
2. Do you feel that Leia handled the situations that arose throughout the book differently because of her Force sensitivity or the knowledge that her children would be Force sensitive? If not, why not? If so, in what ways?
3. What do you think Thrawn would do to Leia or her children if Thrawn were to catch them?
Choose the character that you identify with most in the story. Use at least three examples from your own life and at least three from the book to explain why you feel so close to that character.
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)