|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mara explains Karrde's accidental discovery of the Katana Fleet and is given ____ to bring back the location/
2. When word comes that another frigate is approaching, Thrawn knows that ____ is aboard.
3. Mara needs a Skipray blastboat and ysalamir on a nutrient ____.
4. Leia realizes that "thirdson" means ____.
5. Within hours, Mara is in hyperspace heading to Luke in order to ____.
Essay Topic 1
Besides good versus evil, list three main themes that ran throughout the book and give at least two examples of each.
Essay Topic 2
Good versus Evil is a main theme of the story. Choose three characters from the story, including one that is evil in your opinion, another that is good in your opinion and finally, one that is neutral in your opinion. Write about two examples per character from the story that illustrate why you made those choices.
Essay Topic 3
Using several examples from the story, explain which character you feel changed the most throughout the book. Also, do the same for the character that you feel changed the least. Be sure to clearly explain your reasoning.
This section contains 1,393 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)