|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Han and Lando aboard the Coral Vanda scan the Tralla Room as the transparent submersible ____ floats amidst the glorious coral reefs of Pantolomin.
2. Fey'lya discounts all the evidence presented and argues that a salvage expedition would ____.
3. Mara is dropped off beside Etherway, where ____ is slowly convinced that Mara wants to break out Karrde.
4. Mara explains Karrde's accidental discovery of the Katana Fleet and is given ____ to bring back the location/
5. A hail of rocks hits the skipray and ____.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Noghiri view Vader as their benefactor and, since Vader left them in Thrawn's care, they also respect Thrawn's rule. Yet, Leia sees that the Noghiri are really slaves to Thrawn and the Empire. This proves that there are at least two sides to every story.
1. Write a few paragraphs about the situation between the Noghiri and Vader from the Noghiri point of view.
2. Write a few paragraphs about the situation between the Noghiri and Vader from Leia's point of view.
3. Write a few paragraphs about the situation between the Noghiri and Vader from Thrawn's point of view.
4. From your own point of view, what would you do about the situation, if anything. If you had to leave the situation as it is with Thrawn ruling the Noghiri, why would you do so?
Essay Topic 2
In the book, there is a conflict between two groups. Compare and contrast that conflict to any major conflict in real life. How does the book mirror real life events and what lessons does the book try to teach about those real life events?
Essay Topic 3
The Force is a big part of the book.
1. What is the Force?
2. Who uses the Force in the story?
3. Explain three detailed uses of the Force in the story.
This section contains 1,435 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)