|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the metallic Grand Dukha stand the thirteen male ____ .
2. Suddenly, the Escort Frigate Quenfis appears, and Captain ____ places the boarding party under arrest.
3. Karrde secretly gets Leia to turn on communications circuits so the crew overhears Fey'lya admit that troops are ____ .
4. Chimaera heads for the ____ system.
5. Fey'lya charges that Han wants the ____ for presenting the Katana Fleet.
Essay Topic 1
The Force is a big part of the book.
1. What is the Force?
2. Who uses the Force in the story?
3. Explain three detailed uses of the Force in the story.
Essay Topic 2
Choose the character that you identify with most in the story. Use at least three examples from your own life and at least three from the book to explain why you feel so close to that character.
Essay Topic 3
The Noghiri view Vader as their benefactor and, since Vader left them in Thrawn's care, they also respect Thrawn's rule. Yet, Leia sees that the Noghiri are really slaves to Thrawn and the Empire. This proves that there are at least two sides to every story.
1. Write a few paragraphs about the situation between the Noghiri and Vader from the Noghiri point of view.
2. Write a few paragraphs about the situation between the Noghiri and Vader from Leia's point of view.
3. Write a few paragraphs about the situation between the Noghiri and Vader from Thrawn's point of view.
4. From your own point of view, what would you do about the situation, if anything. If you had to leave the situation as it is with Thrawn ruling the Noghiri, why would you do so?
This section contains 1,386 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)