|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____ is Thrawn's title.
2. When the Falcon arrives at Endor, Endor's moon is ____.
3. Bel Iblis is originally from the same planet as Han, so they are both ____.
4. Bel Iblis' headquarters is called ____ Nest.
5. ____ funds were deposited into an account suspiciously, causing the house arrest incident.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Leia's attitude when the maitrakh describes why the planet is in debt to Vader and the Empire.
2. Why is Admiral Ackbar under house arrest?
3. Explain Han's capture and how it reflects badly on Borsk Fey'lya.
4. Explain Bel Iblis' circumstances since being believed dead.
5. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
6. Explain why C'baoth is acting strange with regard to wanting to complete Luke and Leia's Jedi training, as well as that of Leia's children.
7. Who do you think is right about Ackbar, Han Solo, or Fey'lya?
8. What do you think of Ferrier's moral character in the first section of the book? How did that backfire on him?
9. What is the Katana Fleet and who knows about it?
10. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Glory and power are key themes in the story. Explain how each of the following characters was seeking power in the story using at least two examples per character.
4. Bel Iblis
Essay Topic 2
Having read the entire book, explain three lessons that you feel that the book tries to teach and use examples of each from the book to back up your response. Then give at least one example each of how those lessons could be applied to real life. Over all, do you think that the book delivers any important messages? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Many bad decisions are made throughout the book. Choose any one of the following characters and describe a major bad decision which that character made and how it influenced the story. Then describe how you would have changed things if you were in that character's place.
2. Bel Iblis
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)