|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. C'baoth is a Jedi _____.
2. Bel Iblis' headquarters is called ____ Nest.
3. Han learns that ____ is under house arrest.
4. New Cov is a planet prospering on exports of biomolecules harvested from ____.
5. The ____ Source leak shows Luke bound for Jomark.
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you think that Leia is right to feel guilty when Thrawn confronts Khabarakh?
2. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
3. Do you think that Pellaeon respects Grand Admiral Thrawn?
4. What is the Katana Fleet and who knows about it?
5. How do ethics play a role in this section of the book.
6. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
7. What happens when Han and Lando are confronted with a Star Destroyer in space?
8. Why is Admiral Ackbar under house arrest?
9. Explain the significance of the piece of Corellian artwork that Thrawn is inspecting that startles Pellaeon.
10. Why do Khabarakh and Chewie dislike each other?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Besides good versus evil, list three main themes that ran throughout the book and give at least two examples of each.
Essay Topic 2
Bel Iblis plays a fairly large role in the plot of the book.
1. Who is Bel Iblis and what connection did he have to the formation of the Rebellion and then the New Republic?
2. Why has Bel Iblis been in hiding?
3. How did Bel Iblis discover information about the Katana Fleet.
4. If you were Bel Iblis, what would you do with regards to rejoining the Rebellion/New Republic and why? How would you go about doing so?
Essay Topic 3
Inner conflict is a big problem throughout the book, especially for Mara.
1. What is Mara's inner conflict as far as the Empire goes and what causes her to make up her mind about the Empire ultimately?
2. What is the conflict for Mara regarding dealing with Luke Skywalker?
3. What do you think Mara should do or will do in the third book of the series, regarding Luke and her own dealings with the Empire and why?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)