|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. C'baoth leads Luke to a building where Svan and ____ are about to kill one another.
2. Thrawn orders Karrde to be found because, if there are ____ to be found, Karrde will know where.
3. Chewie stows ____ in a large hanging dish and scrambles into a booth.
4. Leia's assistant has perfect ____.
5. Khabarakh is the sole surviving member of commando team ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you think that the Imperials respect C'baoth because they call him Master?
2. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
3. Explain Bel Iblis' circumstances since being believed dead.
4. Explain the significance of the piece of Corellian artwork that Thrawn is inspecting that startles Pellaeon.
5. Explain Leia's attachment to Endor and the good and bad feelings that she has when she arrives there.
6. Explain Mara Jade's unique talents.
7. Explain the role that Talon Karrde plays in the first section of the book.
8. Why do Khabarakh and Chewie dislike each other?
9. Explain Leia's feelings about how the Noghiri are treating her.
10. Explain how Ferrier's presence in the first section of the book reinforces Thrawn's plan.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Having read the entire book, explain three lessons that you feel that the book tries to teach and use examples of each from the book to back up your response. Then give at least one example each of how those lessons could be applied to real life. Over all, do you think that the book delivers any important messages? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Many bad decisions are made throughout the book. Choose any one of the following characters and describe a major bad decision which that character made and how it influenced the story. Then describe how you would have changed things if you were in that character's place.
2. Bel Iblis
Essay Topic 3
Besides good versus evil, list three main themes that ran throughout the book and give at least two examples of each.
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)