|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The clan dynasts are meeting with their Imperial Lord at the city of ____.
(a) Nornumbo City.
(b) Nystao City.
(c) Ninto City.
(d) Nimbytu City.
2. Bel Iblis is originally from the same planet as Han, so they are both ____.
3. The Katana Fleet was lost ten years before the ____.
(a) Clone Wars.
(b) Corellian Wars.
(c) Coruscant Wars.
(d) Colony Wars.
4. On Jomark, Luke feels that a volcanic lake on the south shore is right for a reclusive ____.
(b) Jedi Master.
5. Leia's assistant has perfect ____.
(a) Sense of smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Khabarakh calls ____ the protector of his people.
2. ____ is Karrde's first name.
3. ____ is second in command of Karrde's ship.
4. ____ is the fighter type that Luke has.
5. Leia's departure from the Noghiris' village is thwarted by the arrival of ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
2. Do you think that Leia is right to feel guilty when Thrawn confronts Khabarakh?
3. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
4. What happens when Han and Lando are confronted with a Star Destroyer in space?
5. Explain how Ferrier's presence in the first section of the book reinforces Thrawn's plan.
6. What is the Katana Fleet and who knows about it?
7. How do ethics play a role in this section of the book.
8. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
9. What do you think of Ferrier's moral character in the first section of the book? How did that backfire on him?
10. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)