|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____ is the name of Thrawn's ship.
2. ____ is Lando's last name.
3. Leia's assistant has perfect ____.
(d) Sense of smell.
4. The maitrakh says they grow too little ____.
(a) Bulding materials.
5. C'baoth leads Luke to the village for a real-life lesson, leaving Artoo behind, since droids are ____.
(a) Incapable of travel on land.
(b) An obomination.
(c) Incapable of traveling through woods.
(d) Incapable of running that long without recharging.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karrde's ship is called the ____ Karrde.
2. Mount ____ is the name of the place where Thrawn is recruiting allies with warships and building up his operation.
3. Karrde says he stumbled upon the Katana Fleet ____ years ago.
4. Lady Luck approaches the walled city of ____ on New Cov.
5. Han learns that ____ is under house arrest.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the role that Talon Karrde plays in the first section of the book.
2. Why does Luke seem a bit unsure at first about whether or not he should try looking for C'baoth and how does he use Leai's assistant, Winter, to make up his mind?
3. What happens when Han and Lando are confronted with a Star Destroyer in space?
4. Do you think that Leia is right to feel guilty when Thrawn confronts Khabarakh?
5. Explain how Ferrier's presence in the first section of the book reinforces Thrawn's plan.
6. Explain the significance of the piece of Corellian artwork that Thrawn is inspecting that startles Pellaeon.
7. Explain Mara Jade's unique talents.
8. What is Han's moral character like, based on chapters three and four?
9. Explain Leia's feelings about how the Noghiri are treating her.
10. Explain C'baoth's lesson to Luke about pain.
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)