|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Khabarakh is the sole surviving member of commando team ____.
2. Sluis ____ is a space station.
3. The Katana Fleet was lost ten years before the ____.
(a) Clone Wars.
(b) Colony Wars.
(c) Corellian Wars.
(d) Coruscant Wars.
4. Lady Luck approaches the walled city of ____ on New Cov.
5. Leia's departure from the Noghiris' village is thwarted by the arrival of ____.
(a) A wild animal.
(d) An injured Noghiri.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mount ____ is the name of the place where Thrawn is recruiting allies with warships and building up his operation.
2. Bel Iblis' headquarters has moved ____ times in 7 years.
3. ____ funds were deposited into an account suspiciously, causing the house arrest incident.
4. C'baoth's first name is ____.
5. The maitrakh says they grow too little ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
2. Explain how Ferrier's presence in the first section of the book reinforces Thrawn's plan.
3. Explain the role that Talon Karrde plays in the first section of the book.
4. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
5. Do you think that Pellaeon respects Grand Admiral Thrawn?
6. Explain Mara Jade's unique talents.
7. How do ethics play a role in this section of the book.
8. Do you think that the Imperials respect C'baoth because they call him Master?
9. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
10. Who do you think is right about Ackbar, Han Solo, or Fey'lya?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)