|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the meeting with the Noghiri, Chewie strides in, warning of approaching ____.
(a) Imperial Shuttles.
2. C'baoth's first name is ____.
3. Bel Iblis' headquarters has moved ____ times in 7 years.
4. C'baoth is a Jedi _____.
5. Leia realizes that there was a crash of an Old Republic warship laden with ____.
(b) Precious art.
(c) Illegal drugs.
(d) Toxic chemicals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Khabarakh is the sole surviving member of commando team ____.
2. Leia asks if their orbit has passed through the point at which the ____ exploded five years earlier.
3. ____ is the first survivor of Sluis Van to return.
4. Threepio is telling stories to a group of children and Khabarakh is teaching Chewie ____.
5. Although C'baoth is called Master on Jomark, he longs for planet ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Luke seem a bit unsure at first about whether or not he should try looking for C'baoth and how does he use Leai's assistant, Winter, to make up his mind?
2. Why is Admiral Ackbar under house arrest?
3. Explain Leia's attachment to Endor and the good and bad feelings that she has when she arrives there.
4. What is Leia's relationship with the Noghiri?
5. What is Leia's attitude when the maitrakh describes why the planet is in debt to Vader and the Empire.
6. Explain Bel Iblis' circumstances since being believed dead.
7. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
8. Explain how Mara's role in things to come is foreshadowed in this section.
9. Explain the significance of the piece of Corellian artwork that Thrawn is inspecting that startles Pellaeon.
10. Explain C'baoth's lesson to Luke about pain.
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)