|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leia's departure from the Noghiris' village is thwarted by the arrival of ____.
(a) A wild animal.
(d) An injured Noghiri.
2. The ____ Source leak shows Luke bound for Jomark.
3. Khabarakh arrives and reluctantly agrees to allow Chewie and Threepio to accompany Leia, for Noghris share the Wookiees' ___.
(a) Mistrust of alien races.
(b) Honor code.
(c) Concerned nature.
4. Fey'lya's assistant's name is ____ Breil'lya.
5. Khabarakh is the sole surviving member of commando team ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. C'baoth is on planet ____, as the book opens.
2. Leia's assistant has perfect ____.
3. Han wants to look for links regarding the money entering ____.
4. ____ is the name of the squdron that Han says engaged TIE Fighters.
5. New Cov is a planet prospering on exports of biomolecules harvested from ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why C'baoth is acting strange with regard to wanting to complete Luke and Leia's Jedi training, as well as that of Leia's children.
2. Why is Admiral Ackbar under house arrest?
3. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
4. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
5. What is the Katana Fleet and who knows about it?
6. What is Han's moral character like, based on chapters three and four?
7. Explain Mara Jade's unique talents.
8. What is Leia's attitude when the maitrakh describes why the planet is in debt to Vader and the Empire.
9. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
10. Why does Luke seem a bit unsure at first about whether or not he should try looking for C'baoth and how does he use Leai's assistant, Winter, to make up his mind?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)