|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bel Iblis was rumored dead at ____.
2. ____ is Han married to.
3. ____ is Leia's assistant.
4. Breil'lya claims that Han should be ____.
(a) Locked up.
(c) Deported to Coruscant.
(d) Commended for a job well done.
5. When the Falcon arrives at Endor, Endor's moon is ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. C'baoth's first name is ____.
2. Khabarakh is impressed that Leia is ____ 's daughter.
3. Although C'baoth is called Master on Jomark, he longs for planet ____.
4. C'baoth is on planet ____, as the book opens.
5. The crisis over Ackbar is endangering the ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the book end, according to Luke's discovery?
2. Why does Leia feel that the Empire will save her life and what feelings might that be bringing up for her?
3. Explain how Luke's opinion of C'baoth and Mara's opinion of C'baoth differ.
4. Explain how the maitrakh's talk about losing four sons to Imperial service influences Leia's attitudes and actions in this section.
5. Explain Bel Iblis' circumstances since being believed dead.
6. How does the Force help LUke when he reaches the Katana Fleet and what are the ramifications of that?
7. Explain how Leia gets the upper hand over Fey'lya during the battle to get the Katana Fleet back.
8. Explain the significance of the piece of Corellian artwork that Thrawn is inspecting that startles Pellaeon.
9. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
10. Do you think that Pellaeon respects Grand Admiral Thrawn?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)