|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Threepio is telling stories to a group of children and Khabarakh is teaching Chewie ____.
(b) Fighting moves.
(c) Droid repair.
(d) Dance moves.
2. C'baoth has sensed another surviving Jedi, ____ .
3. Leia asks if their orbit has passed through the point at which the ____ exploded five years earlier.
(a) Death Star.
(b) Spiral Station.
(c) Forest Moon.
(d) Katana Flagship.
4. ____ is Lando's last name.
5. Khabarakh is impressed that Leia is ____ 's daughter.
(a) Darth Vader's.
(b) The Emperor's.
(d) Darth Maul's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Breil'lya claims that Han should be ____.
2. Leia's departure from the Noghiris' village is thwarted by the arrival of ____.
3. Kabarakh is supposed to go to ____ for reassignment.
4. C'baoth leads Luke to the village for a real-life lesson, leaving Artoo behind, since droids are ____.
5. Thrawn orders Karrde to be found because, if there are ____ to be found, Karrde will know where.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Ferrier's presence in the first section of the book reinforces Thrawn's plan.
2. Do you think that Leia is right to feel guilty when Thrawn confronts Khabarakh?
3. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
4. Why is Admiral Ackbar under house arrest?
5. How do ethics play a role in this section of the book.
6. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
7. What do you think of Ferrier's moral character in the first section of the book? How did that backfire on him?
8. Do you think that Pellaeon respects Grand Admiral Thrawn?
9. Why do Khabarakh and Chewie dislike each other?
10. Explain the strange relationship between the Empire and the New Republic on New Cov.
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)