|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____ is the first survivor of Sluis Van to return.
2. Han learns that ____ is under house arrest.
3. Chewie stows ____ in a large hanging dish and scrambles into a booth.
(a) A datapad.
(b) A holocron.
(d) A bowcaster.
4. ____ is Lando's last name.
5. Fey'lya's assistant's name is ____ Breil'lya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Threepio laments not numbering Noghri among his six million ____.
2. Luke thinks that C'baoth is not evil, but ____.
3. ____ is the name of Thrawn's ship.
4. Khabarakh is impressed that Leia is ____ 's daughter.
5. Bel Iblis' headquarters has moved ____ times in 7 years.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mara and Thrawn meet at Endor?
2. Fey'lya charges that Han wants the glory of presenting the Katana fleet to bring about Fey'lya's downfall and Ackbar's restoration. Han insists that he wants justice. Which of the two do you agree with?
3. On Coruscant, what does Karrde say about his discovery of the Katana Fleet and how do Mon Mothma and Fey'lya take the news?
4. What are Karrde's motivations for helping Leia and her party recover the Katana Fleet before Fey'lya can get to it?
5. Although they were earlier called abominations, droids, namely Artoo, play a huge role in this section of the book. Explain how Artoo comes to look and Mara's rescue in this section.
6. Explain why Sena's request to Han about Bel Iblis and Mon Mothma is a bit strange and what questions it raises.
7. Explain the role that Talon Karrde plays in the first section of the book.
8. Explain how the Noghiri almost arrest Leia and how Leia avoids arrest.
9. Explain the deceptive message that Lando receives from Luke via Winter and the ensuing discussion about the price of the Katana Fleet.
10. Explain how Leia's actions in this section with regard to purifying the Noghiri home world probably saved Leai from capture by Thrawn.
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)