|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Threepio laments not numbering Noghri among his six million ____.
(c) Favorite books.
2. The senator that Han meets is named ____ Bel Iblis.
3. Thrawn tells Pellaeon that they have the ____ to protect themselves and C'baoth is too unstable to be a threat.
(b) Emperor's Hand.
(d) Katana Fleet.
4. Mount ____ is the name of the place where Thrawn is recruiting allies with warships and building up his operation.
5. Luke thinks that C'baoth is not evil, but ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The clan dynasts are meeting with their Imperial Lord at the city of ____.
2. Although C'baoth feels the tremor, he senses no danger towards ____.
3. Karrde's ship is called the ____ Karrde.
4. Kabarakh is supposed to go to ____ for reassignment.
5. Although C'baoth is called Master on Jomark, he longs for planet ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
2. Explain the twisted view that the Noghiri take of Darth Vader and the empire.
3. What happens when Han and Lando are confronted with a Star Destroyer in space?
4. Explain C'baoth's lesson to Luke about pain.
5. Do you think that Pellaeon respects Grand Admiral Thrawn?
6. Explain why C'baoth is acting strange with regard to wanting to complete Luke and Leia's Jedi training, as well as that of Leia's children.
7. Explain the role that Talon Karrde plays in the first section of the book.
8. Explain Han's capture and how it reflects badly on Borsk Fey'lya.
9. Do you think that the Imperials respect C'baoth because they call him Master?
10. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)