|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the space station, Lando is waiting for ____.
(a) Medical care.
(b) His friend Han to arrive.
(c) A spice shipment.
(d) Ship repairs.
2. C'baoth feels a tremor in the ____.
(a) Dark Side.
3. Leia wakes up happy not to be ____.
(a) With Luke.
(b) In a cell.
(c) On Coruscant.
(d) On a ship.
4. Threepio laments not numbering Noghri among his six million ____.
(a) Favorite books.
5. When Luke meets C'baoth, Luke worries about C'baoth's sudden____.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Topic and mood shifts.
(d) Loss of memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____ is the name of Thrawn's ship.
2. Bringing Lando into the conversation, Han asks about Bel Iblis' relations with ____.
3. Luke visits Artoo that night, worried that, as at ____ , things are not as he expects.
4. Thrawn tells Pellaeon that they have the ____ to protect themselves and C'baoth is too unstable to be a threat.
5. Leia asks if their orbit has passed through the point at which the ____ exploded five years earlier.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Luke seem a bit unsure at first about whether or not he should try looking for C'baoth and how does he use Leai's assistant, Winter, to make up his mind?
2. What do you think of Ferrier's moral character in the first section of the book? How did that backfire on him?
3. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
4. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
5. Explain how Mara's role in things to come is foreshadowed in this section.
6. Explain C'baoth's lesson to Luke about pain.
7. Explain the twisted view that the Noghiri take of Darth Vader and the empire.
8. Why do Khabarakh and Chewie dislike each other?
9. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
10. What is Han's moral character like, based on chapters three and four?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)