|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Threepio is telling stories to a group of children and Khabarakh is teaching Chewie ____.
(a) Dance moves.
(c) Fighting moves.
(d) Droid repair.
2. The notorious spaceship thief's name is ____.
(a) Tiles Ferrier.
(b) Giles Ferrier.
(c) Miles Ferrier.
(d) Niles Ferrier.
3. Bel Iblis was rumored dead at ____.
4. Karrde's ship is called the ____ Karrde.
5. Han tails Breil'lya while Lando goes for ____.
(a) The Falcon.
(b) The safe.
(c) The Lady Luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. C'baoth cripples Svan when he dives for his weapon and orders Luke not to ____.
2. Karrde tells Mara about the Dark Force also known as ____ .
3. Karrde says he stumbled upon the Katana Fleet ____ years ago.
4. The voyage with Khabarakh takes ____ to complete.
5. ____ is Lando's last name.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Mara Jade's unique talents.
2. What happens when Han and Lando are confronted with a Star Destroyer in space?
3. Do you think that Leia is right to feel guilty when Thrawn confronts Khabarakh?
4. Why do Khabarakh and Chewie dislike each other?
5. Explain how Ferrier's presence in the first section of the book reinforces Thrawn's plan.
6. Explain Leia's feelings about how the Noghiri are treating her.
7. Explain why C'baoth is acting strange with regard to wanting to complete Luke and Leia's Jedi training, as well as that of Leia's children.
8. Explain the significance of the piece of Corellian artwork that Thrawn is inspecting that startles Pellaeon.
9. How do ethics play a role in this section of the book.
10. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)