|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____ Source leak shows Luke bound for Jomark.
2. The maitrakh says they grow too little ____.
(b) Bulding materials.
3. C'baoth wants to train Leia's twins personally and complete ____ 's training.
4. Fey'lya's assistant's name is ____ Breil'lya.
5. While Chewie and 3CPO make repairs, Leia suddenly ____.
(a) Blacks out.
(c) Throws up.
(d) Pushes them with the Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke and Lando hear the siren after leaving the Mishra ____.
2. Bringing Lando into the conversation, Han asks about Bel Iblis' relations with ____.
3. C'baoth is on planet ____, as the book opens.
4. Bel Iblis' headquarters is called ____ Nest.
5. Annoyed at not catching Khabarakh red-handed, ____ orders Khabarakh reassigned.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Han's moral character like, based on chapters three and four?
2. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
3. Who do you think is right about Ackbar, Han Solo, or Fey'lya?
4. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
5. Do you think that Leia is right to feel guilty when Thrawn confronts Khabarakh?
6. Explain the significance of the piece of Corellian artwork that Thrawn is inspecting that startles Pellaeon.
7. Explain Bel Iblis' circumstances since being believed dead.
8. How do ethics play a role in this section of the book.
9. Why is Admiral Ackbar under house arrest?
10. What is Leia's attitude when the maitrakh describes why the planet is in debt to Vader and the Empire.
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)