|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Han learns that ____ is under house arrest.
2. ____ is the first survivor of Sluis Van to return.
3. Luke visits Artoo that night, worried that, as at ____ , things are not as he expects.
4. C'baoth is a Jedi _____.
5. C'baoth refuses at present to talk about the ____ mission, which he alone survived.
(a) Outbound Flight.
(b) Homward Flight.
(c) Wayward Flight.
(d) Inbound Flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bringing Lando into the conversation, Han asks about Bel Iblis' relations with ____.
2. ____ is Karrde's base location.
3. Lady Luck approaches the walled city of ____ on New Cov.
4. Thrawn orders Karrde to be found because, if there are ____ to be found, Karrde will know where.
5. Although C'baoth feels the tremor, he senses no danger towards ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you think that the Imperials respect C'baoth because they call him Master?
2. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
3. What is Han's moral character like, based on chapters three and four?
4. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
5. Why does Luke seem concerned when he meets C'baoth?
6. Explain Leia's attachment to Endor and the good and bad feelings that she has when she arrives there.
7. What is the Katana Fleet and who knows about it?
8. Explain Leia's feelings about how the Noghiri are treating her.
9. Explain Han's capture and how it reflects badly on Borsk Fey'lya.
10. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)