|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crisis over Ackbar is endangering the ____.
(a) New Republic.
2. ____ was smuggled inside the TIE fighters.
(a) Mole Miners.
(b) Desert Dumpers.
(c) Volcano Visitors.
(d) Marine Munchers.
3. The clan dynasts are meeting with their Imperial Lord at the city of ____.
(a) Nimbytu City.
(b) Nornumbo City.
(c) Ninto City.
(d) Nystao City.
4. ____ is the first survivor of Sluis Van to return.
5. ____ is Han married to.
Short Answer Questions
1. C'baoth has sensed another surviving Jedi, ____ .
2. Khabarakh is impressed that Leia is ____ 's daughter.
3. The notorious spaceship thief's name is ____.
4. ____ is the fighter type that Luke has.
5. C'baoth is a Jedi _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the twisted view that the Noghiri take of Darth Vader and the empire.
2. Do you think that the Imperials respect C'baoth because they call him Master?
3. What happens when Han and Lando are confronted with a Star Destroyer in space?
4. Explain how Ferrier's presence in the first section of the book reinforces Thrawn's plan.
5. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
6. Why does Luke seem a bit unsure at first about whether or not he should try looking for C'baoth and how does he use Leai's assistant, Winter, to make up his mind?
7. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
8. What is Leia's relationship with the Noghiri?
9. Why does Luke seem concerned when he meets C'baoth?
10. Who do you think is right about Ackbar, Han Solo, or Fey'lya?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)