|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Han enters a fully equipped war room and inside stands a ____.
(c) Giant painting.
(d) Mechanical device.
2. C'baoth wants to win over Luke to help him punish ____.
3. When Luke meets C'baoth, Luke worries about C'baoth's sudden____.
(a) Loss of memory.
(b) Topic and mood shifts.
(c) Heart attack.
4. Hans' captor, Irenez, hands his effects to a taller and authoritative woman named ____.
5. The ____ Source leak shows Luke bound for Jomark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Visitors are announced to the clan ____.
2. Alone with Pellaeon, Thrawn orders Khabarakh to be ____.
3. When a Barabel and a ____ face off with blasters, Luke is enlisted to mediate.
4. Han suspects that Ackbar was set up by ____.
5. Although C'baoth feels the tremor, he senses no danger towards ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Luke seem a bit unsure at first about whether or not he should try looking for C'baoth and how does he use Leai's assistant, Winter, to make up his mind?
2. Explain Leia's attachment to Endor and the good and bad feelings that she has when she arrives there.
3. Explain the twisted view that the Noghiri take of Darth Vader and the empire.
4. What is Han's moral character like, based on chapters three and four?
5. Why does Luke seem concerned when he meets C'baoth?
6. Explain C'baoth's lesson to Luke about pain.
7. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
8. Why do Khabarakh and Chewie dislike each other?
9. What is Leia's relationship with the Noghiri?
10. What do you think of Ferrier's moral character in the first section of the book? How did that backfire on him?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)