|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. C'baoth refuses at present to talk about the ____ mission, which he alone survived.
(a) Inbound Flight.
(b) Outbound Flight.
(c) Wayward Flight.
(d) Homward Flight.
2. Han decides to go to ____ to investigate the money incident.
(a) New Cov.
(b) New Dov.
(c) Old Cov.
(d) Old Dov.
3. Luke and Lando hear the siren after leaving the Mishra ____.
(b) Space Station.
(d) Refresher Unit.
4. Annoyed at not catching Khabarakh red-handed, ____ orders Khabarakh reassigned.
5. ____ is the name of the bounty hunter that Mara kills.
(a) Dengar Roth.
(b) Delmar Roth.
(c) Dengar Toth.
(d) Delmar Toth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke decides that he must go to ____ to see about C'baoth.
2. Han suspects that Ackbar was set up by ____.
3. ____ is Lando's last name.
4. Thrawn is giving the Noghri one last chance to kidnap ____.
5. Han wants to look for links regarding the money entering ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Han and Lando are confronted with a Star Destroyer in space?
2. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
3. Why is Admiral Ackbar under house arrest?
4. Explain Mara Jade's unique talents.
5. Do you think that Pellaeon respects Grand Admiral Thrawn?
6. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
7. Why does Luke seem a bit unsure at first about whether or not he should try looking for C'baoth and how does he use Leai's assistant, Winter, to make up his mind?
8. Explain the role that Talon Karrde plays in the first section of the book.
9. What is Leia's attitude when the maitrakh describes why the planet is in debt to Vader and the Empire.
10. Explain Han's capture and how it reflects badly on Borsk Fey'lya.
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)