|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____ is the first survivor of Sluis Van to return.
2. Breil'lya claims that Han should be ____.
(a) Locked up.
(b) Deported to Coruscant.
(d) Commended for a job well done.
3. C'baoth leads Luke to the village for a real-life lesson, leaving Artoo behind, since droids are ____.
(a) Incapable of traveling through woods.
(b) Incapable of running that long without recharging.
(c) An obomination.
(d) Incapable of travel on land.
4. New Cov is a planet prospering on exports of biomolecules harvested from ____.
(a) Predatory Plants.
(b) Predatory Birds.
(c) Predatory Fish.
(d) Predatory Jungle Animals.
5. ____ is Thrawn's title.
(a) Grand Emperor
(b) Grand Admiral.
(c) Grand Moff.
(d) Grand Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fey'lya's assistant's name is ____ Breil'lya.
2. Kabarakh is supposed to go to ____ for reassignment.
3. Leia asks if their orbit has passed through the point at which the ____ exploded five years earlier.
4. Visitors are announced to the clan ____.
5. The senator that Han meets is named ____ Bel Iblis.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Leia's feelings about how the Noghiri are treating her.
2. Do you think that Pellaeon respects Grand Admiral Thrawn?
3. Who do you think is right about Ackbar, Han Solo, or Fey'lya?
4. Do you think that Leia is right to feel guilty when Thrawn confronts Khabarakh?
5. Why does Luke seem concerned when he meets C'baoth?
6. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
7. Explain how Mara's role in things to come is foreshadowed in this section.
8. Explain the significance of the piece of Corellian artwork that Thrawn is inspecting that startles Pellaeon.
9. Explain the twisted view that the Noghiri take of Darth Vader and the empire.
10. What is Leia's attitude when the maitrakh describes why the planet is in debt to Vader and the Empire.
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)