|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Khabarakh calls ____ the protector of his people.
(c) Darth Vader.
2. C'baoth refuses at present to talk about the ____ mission, which he alone survived.
(a) Outbound Flight.
(b) Homward Flight.
(c) Inbound Flight.
(d) Wayward Flight.
3. Alone with Pellaeon, Thrawn orders Khabarakh to be ____.
(a) Put under surveillance.
(b) Brought to Thrawn.
4. Death's Head will meet Han at ____.
5. ____ is the name of the squdron that Han says engaged TIE Fighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although C'baoth feels the tremor, he senses no danger towards ____.
2. Karrde tells Mara about the Dark Force also known as ____ .
3. ____ is the name of Thrawn's ship.
4. The voyage with Khabarakh takes ____ to complete.
5. When a Barabel and a ____ face off with blasters, Luke is enlisted to mediate.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think of Ferrier's moral character in the first section of the book? How did that backfire on him?
2. Why does Luke seem a bit unsure at first about whether or not he should try looking for C'baoth and how does he use Leai's assistant, Winter, to make up his mind?
3. What is Leia's attitude when the maitrakh describes why the planet is in debt to Vader and the Empire.
4. Explain Mara Jade's unique talents.
5. Do you think that the Imperials respect C'baoth because they call him Master?
6. Explain Bel Iblis' circumstances since being believed dead.
7. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
8. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
9. What is Leia's relationship with the Noghiri?
10. How do ethics play a role in this section of the book.
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)