|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Luke meets C'baoth, Luke worries about C'baoth's sudden____.
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Loss of memory.
(c) Topic and mood shifts.
2. C'baoth's first name is ____.
3. C'baoth feels a tremor in the ____.
(d) Dark Side.
4. Annoyed at not catching Khabarakh red-handed, ____ orders Khabarakh reassigned.
5. Karrde says he stumbled upon the Katana Fleet ____ years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thrawn has placed a rich bounty on ____.
2. The Katana Fleet was lost ten years before the ____.
3. On Jomark, Luke feels that a volcanic lake on the south shore is right for a reclusive ____.
4. The notorious spaceship thief's name is ____.
5. Khabarakh arrives and reluctantly agrees to allow Chewie and Threepio to accompany Leia, for Noghris share the Wookiees' ___.
Short Essay Questions
1. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
2. Explain C'baoth's lesson to Luke about pain.
3. Explain Han's reaction to meeting General Garm Bel Iblis.
4. Explain the twisted view that the Noghiri take of Darth Vader and the empire.
5. Explain why C'baoth is acting strange with regard to wanting to complete Luke and Leia's Jedi training, as well as that of Leia's children.
6. Explain Han's capture and how it reflects badly on Borsk Fey'lya.
7. Why does Luke seem a bit unsure at first about whether or not he should try looking for C'baoth and how does he use Leai's assistant, Winter, to make up his mind?
8. Why do Khabarakh and Chewie dislike each other?
9. Explain the role that Talon Karrde plays in the first section of the book.
10. What happens when Han and Lando are confronted with a Star Destroyer in space?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)