|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Han decides to go to ____ to investigate the money incident.
(a) New Dov.
(b) Old Dov.
(c) New Cov.
(d) Old Cov.
2. When a Barabel and a ____ face off with blasters, Luke is enlisted to mediate.
3. When the Falcon arrives at Endor, Endor's moon is ____.
4. Karrde tells Mara about the Dark Force also known as ____ .
(a) The Empire.
(b) C'baoth and Thrawn.
(c) The Katana Fleet.
(d) The Death Star.
5. ____ is the name of the squdron that Han says engaged TIE Fighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Jomark, Luke feels that a volcanic lake on the south shore is right for a reclusive ____.
2. C'baoth wants to train Leia's twins personally and complete ____ 's training.
3. ____ is Karrde's first name.
4. C'baoth is a Jedi _____.
5. C'baoth wants to win over Luke to help him punish ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the strange relationship between the Empire and the New Republic on New Cov.
2. Explain the role that Talon Karrde plays in the first section of the book.
3. Explain Bel Iblis' circumstances since being believed dead.
4. How do ethics play a role in this section of the book.
5. Explain C'baoth's lesson to Luke about pain.
6. Do you think that Pellaeon respects Grand Admiral Thrawn?
7. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
8. What do you think of Ferrier's moral character in the first section of the book? How did that backfire on him?
9. Explain Mara Jade's unique talents.
10. Explain Leia's feelings about how the Noghiri are treating her.
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)