|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Han decides to go to ____ to investigate the money incident.
(a) Old Cov.
(b) New Dov.
(c) Old Dov.
(d) New Cov.
2. Luke sees a rustic village and a ____ perched on the rim.
(a) Star destroyer.
(b) Giant bird.
3. Although C'baoth is called Master on Jomark, he longs for planet ____.
4. ____ is the fighter type that Luke has.
(b) TIE Fighter.
5. Luke thinks that C'baoth is not evil, but ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke and Lando hear the siren after leaving the Mishra ____.
2. The crisis over Ackbar is endangering the ____.
3. C'baoth refuses at present to talk about the ____ mission, which he alone survived.
4. Karrde says he stumbled upon the Katana Fleet ____ years ago.
5. ____ is Thrawn's title.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Admiral Ackbar under house arrest?
2. How would you describe the mental state of Mara Jade up to this point in the book?
3. Explain why Sena's request to Han about Bel Iblis and Mon Mothma is a bit strange and what questions it raises.
4. Who is Joruus C'baoth?
5. Explain the role that Talon Karrde plays in the first section of the book.
6. Explain how Ferrier's presence in the first section of the book reinforces Thrawn's plan.
7. Explain the deal that Thrawn makes with Mara involving giving Mara time to talk to Karrde and how it affects Mara's opinion of the Empire.
8. Explain the significance of the piece of Corellian artwork that Thrawn is inspecting that startles Pellaeon.
9. Why isn't Thrawn upset when Luke and Mara escape wit Karrde on the Falcon?
10. Explain how Leia gets the upper hand over Fey'lya during the battle to get the Katana Fleet back.
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)