|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leia wakes up happy not to be ____.
(a) On Coruscant.
(b) In a cell.
(c) On a ship.
(d) With Luke.
2. ____ is Han married to.
3. Han decides to go to ____ to investigate the money incident.
(a) Old Dov.
(b) New Cov.
(c) New Dov.
(d) Old Cov.
4. Leia's departure from the Noghiris' village is thwarted by the arrival of ____.
(a) An injured Noghiri.
(d) A wild animal.
5. Mount ____ is the name of the place where Thrawn is recruiting allies with warships and building up his operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke learns that C'baoth would now be over ____ years old.
2. C'baoth is a Jedi _____.
3. Bel Iblis' headquarters is called ____ Nest.
4. During the meeting with the Noghiri, Chewie strides in, warning of approaching ____.
5. Threepio is telling stories to a group of children and Khabarakh is teaching Chewie ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Thrawn's apparent goal, according to chapters 1 and 2.
2. What is Leia's relationship with the Noghiri?
3. What is Han's moral character like, based on chapters three and four?
4. Do you think that Pellaeon respects Grand Admiral Thrawn?
5. Explain Leia's feelings about how the Noghiri are treating her.
6. Pellaeon is nervous about C'baoth's obedience, but Thrawn is not because of what factors?
7. Explain the twisted view that the Noghiri take of Darth Vader and the empire.
8. Do you think that the Imperials respect C'baoth because they call him Master?
9. Explain how Mara's role in things to come is foreshadowed in this section.
10. Who do you think is right about Ackbar, Han Solo, or Fey'lya?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)