|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wild Karrde lands on planet ____ and the crew sets up headquarters in town.
2. Han lets slip that a Grand Admiral heads the ____.
(a) Space station.
(d) X-Wing Squadron.
3. Han learns that ____ is under house arrest.
4. The Katana Fleet was lost ten years before the ____.
(a) Coruscant Wars.
(b) Clone Wars.
(c) Corellian Wars.
(d) Colony Wars.
5. The ____ Source leak shows Luke bound for Jomark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Death's Head will meet Han at ____.
2. Leia's departure from the Noghiris' village is thwarted by the arrival of ____.
3. ____ funds were deposited into an account suspiciously, causing the house arrest incident.
4. Han enters a fully equipped war room and inside stands a ____.
5. Although C'baoth feels the tremor, he senses no danger towards ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Leia feel that the Empire will save her life and what feelings might that be bringing up for her?
2. Explain how the Noghiri almost arrest Leia and how Leia avoids arrest.
3. What is the Katana Fleet and who knows about it?
4. Explain the deceptive message that Lando receives from Luke via Winter and the ensuing discussion about the price of the Katana Fleet.
5. Explain why Sena's request to Han about Bel Iblis and Mon Mothma is a bit strange and what questions it raises.
6. Explain how the maitrakh's talk about losing four sons to Imperial service influences Leia's attitudes and actions in this section.
7. What do you think of Ferrier's moral character in the first section of the book? How did that backfire on him?
8. Why does Thrawn want to head Leia off at Endor?
9. Although they were earlier called abominations, droids, namely Artoo, play a huge role in this section of the book. Explain how Artoo comes to look and Mara's rescue in this section.
10. What are Karrde's motivations for helping Leia and her party recover the Katana Fleet before Fey'lya can get to it?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)