|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Han lets slip that a Grand Admiral heads the ____.
(a) Space station.
(d) X-Wing Squadron.
2. ____ is the name of the bounty hunter that Mara kills.
(a) Dengar Toth.
(b) Delmar Toth.
(c) Delmar Roth.
(d) Dengar Roth.
3. Thrawn tells Pellaeon that they have the ____ to protect themselves and C'baoth is too unstable to be a threat.
(a) Emperor's Hand.
(c) Katana Fleet.
4. Sluis ____ is a space station.
5. Leia wakes up happy not to be ____.
(a) On a ship.
(b) On Coruscant.
(c) With Luke.
(d) In a cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Threepio laments not numbering Noghri among his six million ____.
2. Visitors are announced to the clan ____.
3. ____ funds were deposited into an account suspiciously, causing the house arrest incident.
4. Bel Iblis is originally from the same planet as Han, so they are both ____.
5. Han learns that ____ is under house arrest.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Han's capture and how it reflects badly on Borsk Fey'lya.
2. Explain how Mara's role in things to come is foreshadowed in this section.
3. How do ethics play a role in this section of the book.
4. Why is Admiral Ackbar under house arrest?
5. Who do you think is right about Ackbar, Han Solo, or Fey'lya?
6. Explain Bel Iblis' circumstances since being believed dead.
7. What do you think of Ferrier's moral character in the first section of the book? How did that backfire on him?
8. Explain C'baoth's lesson to Luke about pain.
9. What is Leia's relationship with the Noghiri?
10. What is Leia's attitude when the maitrakh describes why the planet is in debt to Vader and the Empire.
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)