|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Negotiations are held aboard the Coral ____.
2. The argument with Wedge is interrupted by the appearance of the Star Destroyer ____.
3. At the Grand Dukha, the spokesman's name is ____ .
4. In the Grand Corridor lined with ch'hala trees, Han tells Fey'lya how trying to play politics by ____ rules has backfired.
5. Departing from the meeting with Ferrier, Han and Lando detect a ____.
(a) Space storm.
6. Fey'lya has presented no proof and Breil'lya's actions on New Cov are ____ .
7. After broaching the subject of Thrawn's treachery on soil detoxification, Leia announces that they must free Khabarakh and steal ____.
(a) A ship.
(b) Some weapons.
(c) A droid.
(d) Some food.
8. Wedge introduces himself as Han's representative in handing the ship, named ____ over to Mara.
9. Mara sees that C'baoth is ____.
(a) Brainwashing Luke.
(b) Torturing Luke.
(c) Restraining Luke.
(d) Putting Luke to sleep.
10. Mara still knows the back-door password belonging to ____.
(c) The Emperor.
11. When Mara enters space, she is caught in a ____.
(a) Black Hole.
(b) Meteor Storm.
(c) Comet Path.
(d) Tractor Beam.
12. Luke refuses to finish off the stunned Jedi, hoping to ____.
(a) Save him.
(b) Learn from him.
(c) Torture him.
(d) Turn him to the light side.
13. The maitrakh talks about losing ____ sons in Imperial service.
14. Falcon is being moved as the fugitives enter the storage area and ____ ducks inside to start the warm up sequence.
15. After the battle, Katana's hull is repaired in record time and the Force guides Luke through the debris to ____ 's side.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Coruscant, Karrde explains again that his assumption that he was the only one to record the coordinates 15 years ago is wrong and that ____ also could have.
2. The Force tells Luke to explore a specific ship, which turns out to be ____ .
3. Unable to bear letting Karrde think she has betrayed him, Mara risks breaking into ____.
4. Pellaeon is certain the ____ will draw Luke's group into a trap.
5. At dusk on Honoghr, Leia and her rescue party are ready to set out, and she is too troubled to pay attention to Threepio's report of an excessively curious ____.
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)