|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Luke looks down on the identical faces of the Imperial troops whom he has killed, he understands that the troopers are ____ .
(a) Too old.
(b) His brothers.
(c) Too young.
2. Facing Thrawn, Mara lunges for his throat but ____ restrains her.
3. Luke steals ____ from the pilots in the lounge.
(a) ID cards.
4. When word comes that another frigate is approaching, Thrawn knows that ____ is aboard.
5. Han says that more than fighting ships, the New Republic needs ____ .
(a) Card players.
6. Wedge introduces himself as Han's representative in handing the ship, named ____ over to Mara.
7. Mara chooses a harrowing vertical landing on a ledge and starts to climb toward the rim when Artoo arrives in a ____.
(d) TIE Fighter.
8. Mara is dropped off beside Etherway, where ____ is slowly convinced that Mara wants to break out Karrde.
9. In the Imperial Palace for the first time in ____ years, Mara is nostalgic.
10. In the Grand Corridor lined with ch'hala trees, Han tells Fey'lya how trying to play politics by ____ rules has backfired.
11. Pellaeon is certain the ____ will draw Luke's group into a trap.
12. After broaching the subject of Thrawn's treachery on soil detoxification, Leia announces that they must free Khabarakh and steal ____.
(a) A ship.
(b) Some food.
(c) Some weapons.
(d) A droid.
13. Rukh is ordered to use his hunter's instincts to find the Jedi, ysalamiri are deployed, and all cars are moved to herd the fugitives toward the ____.
(a) Hangar bay.
(c) Throne Room.
(d) Detention block.
14. Thrawn orders the ____ to Endor.
(a) The Death Star.
(d) The Katana Fleet.
15. Karrde declares that ____ will benefit from Karrde's release.
(a) Luke and Mara.
(b) The New Republic.
(c) The Empire.
(d) The Wookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leia realizes that "thirdson" means ____.
2. Falcon is being moved as the fugitives enter the storage area and ____ ducks inside to start the warm up sequence.
3. At dusk on Honoghr, Leia and her rescue party are ready to set out, and she is too troubled to pay attention to Threepio's report of an excessively curious ____.
4. Before the metallic Grand Dukha stand the thirteen male ____ .
5. Mara dreams about ____ and Luke converging on the Emperor with lightsabers.
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)