|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rukh is ordered to use his hunter's instincts to find the Jedi, ysalamiri are deployed, and all cars are moved to herd the fugitives toward the ____.
(a) Detention block.
(c) Hangar bay.
(d) Throne Room.
2. Karrde declares that ____ will benefit from Karrde's release.
(a) Luke and Mara.
(b) The Wookies.
(c) The New Republic.
(d) The Empire.
3. Leia thinks that the Noghiri had been enslaved for seven or eight years, but learns that they have really been enslaved for at least ____.
(a) Nearly twenty years.
(b) Nearly seventy years.
(c) Nearly a hundred years.
(d) Nearly fifty years.
4. When word comes that another frigate is approaching, Thrawn knows that ____ is aboard.
5. When Wedge speaks up, he is threatened with ____ .
(a) His family being taken prisoner.
(b) Loss of his job.
(c) A gun.
(d) Court martial.
6. Mara vows to behave lest she be turned over to mad ____.
7. Rogue and ____ squadrons unite in attacking the TIE interceptors escorting the surviving drop ships toward Katana.
8. Han is sure six dreadnaughts and Bel Iblis' reputation will delight the ____.
(a) Grand Admiral.
9. Mara is dropped off beside Etherway, where ____ is slowly convinced that Mara wants to break out Karrde.
10. After broaching the subject of Thrawn's treachery on soil detoxification, Leia announces that they must free Khabarakh and steal ____.
(a) A droid.
(b) Some weapons.
(c) Some food.
(d) A ship.
11. Thrawn reacts to news that a Skipray has been found crashed with a ____ aboard.
(c) Dead body.
12. Leia proposes a small-scale investigation, and Mon Mothma orders Fey'lya to assemble ships and ____.
(d) Medical equipment.
13. Aboard Quenfis, Leia argues that they cannot abandon the boarding party, particularly with Han and Luke's ____ .
(a) Classified information.
(b) Medical problems.
(c) Expertise needed on the Quenfis.
(d) Value back on Coruscant.
14. Lando notices beneath gray seat coverings the blue-and-gold upholstery used only on the ____.
(a) Katana Fleet.
(b) Star Destroyer.
(c) Death Star.
(d) X-Wing Flagship.
15. When word comes that Karrde is missing, Thrawn orders Karrde to be ____.
(a) Shot on sight.
(b) Captured alive.
(c) Captured and tortured.
(d) Captured and hung.
Short Answer Questions
1. Han and Lando aboard the Coral Vanda scan the Tralla Room as the transparent submersible ____ floats amidst the glorious coral reefs of Pantolomin.
2. When the turbolift car halts in the general alarm, Mara subdues the Imperial passenger, and flees carefully with Luke and Karrde down the track, which is ____.
3. C'baoth launches ____ from his fingertips, which Luke blocks with his lightsaber.
4. On Coruscant, Karrde explains again that his assumption that he was the only one to record the coordinates 15 years ago is wrong and that ____ also could have.
5. Fey'lya discounts all the evidence presented and argues that a salvage expedition would ____.
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)