|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mara tries to arrange a meeting with Thrawn by identifying herself as The Emperor's ____.
2. C'baoth reprimands Luke for leaving his ____ .
3. After the battle, Katana's hull is repaired in record time and the Force guides Luke through the debris to ____ 's side.
4. Aboard Quenfis, Leia argues that they cannot abandon the boarding party, particularly with Han and Luke's ____ .
(a) Expertise needed on the Quenfis.
(b) Medical problems.
(c) Value back on Coruscant.
(d) Classified information.
5. Mara dreams about ____ and Luke converging on the Emperor with lightsabers.
6. In the Imperial Palace for the first time in ____ years, Mara is nostalgic.
7. Leia thinks that the Noghiri had been enslaved for seven or eight years, but learns that they have really been enslaved for at least ____.
(a) Nearly fifty years.
(b) Nearly twenty years.
(c) Nearly seventy years.
(d) Nearly a hundred years.
8. When the turbolift car halts in the general alarm, Mara subdues the Imperial passenger, and flees carefully with Luke and Karrde down the track, which is ____.
(a) Booby trapped.
9. Winter calls Lady Luck to say that Luke has checked in and wants to rendezvous at ____.
(c) New Cov.
10. Finding their way to the hangar bay and fighting off TIE fighters, Luke, Mara and Karrde escape into hyperspace, bound for ____.
11. Within hours, Mara is in hyperspace heading to Luke in order to ____.
(a) Apologize to him.
(b) Beg for his help.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Warn him of an impending trap.
12. Captain Brandei detects Rebels aboard ____ dreadnaughts.
13. Mara vows to behave lest she be turned over to mad ____.
14. In the Grand Corridor lined with ch'hala trees, Han tells Fey'lya how trying to play politics by ____ rules has backfired.
15. Unable to bear letting Karrde think she has betrayed him, Mara risks breaking into ____.
(a) The computer system.
(b) Thrawn's command room.
(c) Thrawn's sleeping quarters.
(d) Karrde's cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karrde returns, complaining about Fey'lya, and dispatches Mara to the ____ system.
2. At dusk on Honoghr, Leia and her rescue party are ready to set out, and she is too troubled to pay attention to Threepio's report of an excessively curious ____.
3. Adamant has captured one of Karrde's ____.
4. When Wedge speaks up, he is threatened with ____ .
5. Refusing to use mind control as at Nkllon, Luke uses the Force only to suppress the curiosity of ____ men in a pilot's lounge.
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)