|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke refuses to finish off the stunned Jedi, hoping to ____.
(a) Torture him.
(b) Turn him to the light side.
(c) Save him.
(d) Learn from him.
2. Rogue and ____ squadrons unite in attacking the TIE interceptors escorting the surviving drop ships toward Katana.
3. Leia proposes a small-scale investigation, and Mon Mothma orders Fey'lya to assemble ships and ____.
(c) Medical equipment.
4. In the Imperial Palace for the first time in ____ years, Mara is nostalgic.
5. After the battle, Katana's hull is repaired in record time and the Force guides Luke through the debris to ____ 's side.
6. Leia knows that the Imperials will spare her life so Thrawn can ______.
(a) Torture Leia.
(b) Take Leia's children.
(c) Brainwash Leia.
(d) Use Leia as bait to catch Han.
7. Thrawn orders the ____ to Endor.
(b) The Katana Fleet.
(c) The Death Star.
8. Falcon is being moved as the fugitives enter the storage area and ____ ducks inside to start the warm up sequence.
9. When the turbolift car halts in the general alarm, Mara subdues the Imperial passenger, and flees carefully with Luke and Karrde down the track, which is ____.
(b) Booby trapped.
10. When Wedge speaks up, he is threatened with ____ .
(a) Court martial.
(b) His family being taken prisoner.
(c) Loss of his job.
(d) A gun.
11. Han and Lando are watching for their target, ____.
12. Ferrier suggests to Lando that they talk about ____.
(a) The problems with Ackbar.
(b) The Katana Fleet.
(c) The repairs to the Lady Luck.
(d) The Dark Jedi.
13. Negotiations are held aboard the Coral ____.
14. The maitrakh talks about losing ____ sons in Imperial service.
15. When word comes that another frigate is approaching, Thrawn knows that ____ is aboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karrde returns, complaining about Fey'lya, and dispatches Mara to the ____ system.
2. Rukh is ordered to use his hunter's instincts to find the Jedi, ysalamiri are deployed, and all cars are moved to herd the fugitives toward the ____.
3. Thrawn learns that the Flacon is at ____.
4. C'baoth declares that Thrawn is Mara's enemy and her goal is to take his ____ away.
5. When Thrawn asks about her long absence, Mara hears in her head that she must kill ____.
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)