|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leia may be seeking to retrieve information from the dead Emperor, such as vital secrets about Mount ____.
2. Negotiations are held aboard the Coral ____.
3. Karrde wants the expert ____ , Ghent, sent to Coruscant to help prove Ackbar's innocence.
(a) Credit inspector.
(d) Bomb snifer.
4. Thrawn orders the ____ to Endor.
(b) The Katana Fleet.
(d) The Death Star.
5. When Mara enters space, she is caught in a ____.
(a) Meteor Storm.
(b) Tractor Beam.
(c) Black Hole.
(d) Comet Path.
6. Luke refuses to finish off the stunned Jedi, hoping to ____.
(a) Turn him to the light side.
(b) Save him.
(c) Learn from him.
(d) Torture him.
7. Leia realizes that "thirdson" means ____.
(a) Oldest son.
(d) Youngest son.
8. Intelligence is set to unraveling clues left by Karrde's botched mission and repair work, Ferrier is diverted to capturing Han and Lando, and Chimaera tails ____.
(d) Mon Mothma.
9. Captain Brandei detects Rebels aboard ____ dreadnaughts.
10. In the Imperial Palace for the first time in ____ years, Mara is nostalgic.
11. Mara needs a Skipray blastboat and ysalamir on a nutrient ____.
12. Chimaera heads for the ____ system.
13. Leia thinks that the Noghiri had been enslaved for seven or eight years, but learns that they have really been enslaved for at least ____.
(a) Nearly fifty years.
(b) Nearly a hundred years.
(c) Nearly seventy years.
(d) Nearly twenty years.
14. Mara dreams about ____ and Luke converging on the Emperor with lightsabers.
15. Ferrier suggests to Lando that they talk about ____.
(a) The repairs to the Lady Luck.
(b) The Katana Fleet.
(c) The Dark Jedi.
(d) The problems with Ackbar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mara tries to arrange a meeting with Thrawn by identifying herself as The Emperor's ____.
2. Leia knows that the Imperials will spare her life so Thrawn can ______.
3. Hearing Imperial weaponry aboard, Han and Lando flee into a ____.
4. The maitrakh talks about losing ____ sons in Imperial service.
5. At dusk on Honoghr, Leia and her rescue party are ready to set out, and she is too troubled to pay attention to Threepio's report of an excessively curious ____.
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)