|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sena asks Han to convince Mon Mothma to invite ____ to join the New Republic.
(a) Bel Iblis.
2. Facing Thrawn, Mara lunges for his throat but ____ restrains her.
3. Fey'lya charges that Han wants the ____ for presenting the Katana Fleet.
(a) Reward money.
(b) Senate seat.
4. When word comes that another frigate is approaching, Thrawn knows that ____ is aboard.
5. Lando notices beneath gray seat coverings the blue-and-gold upholstery used only on the ____.
(a) Death Star.
(b) X-Wing Flagship.
(c) Katana Fleet.
(d) Star Destroyer.
6. Luke steals ____ from the pilots in the lounge.
(d) ID cards.
7. Before the metallic Grand Dukha stand the thirteen male ____ .
(a) Council heads.
8. Wedge introduces himself as Han's representative in handing the ship, named ____ over to Mara.
9. Mara still knows the back-door password belonging to ____.
(d) The Emperor.
10. Leia thinks that the Noghiri had been enslaved for seven or eight years, but learns that they have really been enslaved for at least ____.
(a) Nearly twenty years.
(b) Nearly a hundred years.
(c) Nearly seventy years.
(d) Nearly fifty years.
11. Thrawn learns that the Flacon is at ____.
12. When Mara enters space, she is caught in a ____.
(a) Comet Path.
(b) Black Hole.
(c) Tractor Beam.
(d) Meteor Storm.
13. Han and Lando aboard the Coral Vanda scan the Tralla Room as the transparent submersible ____ floats amidst the glorious coral reefs of Pantolomin.
14. Leia realizes that "thirdson" means ____.
(b) Oldest son.
(c) Youngest son.
15. Thrawn orders the ____ to Endor.
(b) The Death Star.
(d) The Katana Fleet.
Short Answer Questions
1. After broaching the subject of Thrawn's treachery on soil detoxification, Leia announces that they must free Khabarakh and steal ____.
2. Han is sure six dreadnaughts and Bel Iblis' reputation will delight the ____.
3. When Wedge speaks up, he is threatened with ____ .
4. The Force tells Luke to explore a specific ship, which turns out to be ____ .
5. Falcon is being moved as the fugitives enter the storage area and ____ ducks inside to start the warm up sequence.
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)