|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is summoned by Rincewind in Chapter 4 to explain to Rincewind why he and Twoflower have been chosen for their future role?
(c) The Lady.
2. While Twoflower and Rincewind are being held captive in the palace they were taken to from the vessel, a hut is smashed to pieces by Luggage. Who owns that hut?
3. Which of the combatants does not use a dragon in the mortal combat that Hrun has challenged?
4. What does Kring tell Rincewind he will teach him?
(a) How to wield a sword.
(b) How to fly a dragon.
(c) How to be a hero.
(d) How to be a warrior.
5. What world is the sea troll from?
6. While reminiscing with Hrun in the dungeon cell, what does Twoflower hear?
(a) Scratching noises.
(c) Sword fighting.
7. As Ninereeds flies higher and higher after rescuing Hrun, what happens to Twoflower?
(a) Twoflower is scalded by the dragon's fire.
(b) Twoflower is shot by Liessa.
(c) Twoflower passes out.
(d) Twoflower is cut by Hrun.
8. What happens to the slave ship after Twoflower and Rincewind escape from it?
(a) It is retrofitted and returns to service.
(b) It is caught in the Circumfence.
(c) It limps back to Krull for repairs.
(d) If falls into the sea at the Gorunna Trench.
9. What happens when the lesser demon tries to kill Rincewind?
(a) Rincewind disappears.
(b) Rincewind uses his magic spell.
(c) Rincewind dies.
(d) Rincewind kills the lesser demon.
10. When Twoflower and Rincewind leave the Edge, they leave Tethis behind. How does Tethis end up in Krull?
(a) Tethis is captured by the slave ship.
(b) Tethis is summoned by Rincewind.
(c) Tethis is invited to the launching ceremony.
(d) Tethis is swallowed by Luggage.
11. Twoflower and Rincewind's boat comes to a stop just before going over the Edge. What stops the boat from going over the Edge?
(a) The alternate universe.
(c) The current.
(d) The Circumfence.
12. As Death sits in his garden sharpening his scythe, who pays Death a visit?
(d) The Lady.
13. What is the name of Twoflower's dragon?
14. When the Rincewind and Twoflower return to the Discworld universe, Luggage also splashes down with them. What does Luggage have?
(a) A TWA sticker.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) Maps of the United States.
(d) Additional gold.
15. As the boat nears the Edge, why does Rincewind yell at Twoflower?
(a) Twoflower is steering towards the Edge.
(b) Twoflower is sleeping.
(c) Twoflower is not paddling.
(d) Twoflower is not upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. After fleeing from the temple, where do Rincewind, Twoflower, and Hrun end up?
2. According to the hooded figure, what will Twoflower and Rincewind's lives be like when the vessel arrives?
3. What are the hydrophobes?
4. What are the pilots of the vessel about to be launched called?
5. As Chapter Four opens, where is the boat Rincewind and Twoflower are In?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)