|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the princess' dragon?
2. While imprisoned in the dungeon cell with Hrun, what does Twoflower reminisce about?
(a) His childhood fascination with dragons.
(b) His childhood fascination with magic.
(c) His childhood fascination with princesses.
(d) His childhood fascination with heroes.
3. Who is summoned by Rincewind in Chapter 4 to explain to Rincewind why he and Twoflower have been chosen for their future role?
(b) The Lady.
4. As the three travelers are resting in the field, who is watching the three men through the scrying glass?
(b) The Patrician.
5. When Rincewind wakes up after going over the Edge, where is Rincewind?
(a) In one of the ship's bunks.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In heaven.
(d) In an abyss.
6. Who is Liessa's proxy for the succession battles?
7. When Liessa enters the dungeon cell, what does she do to a sleeping Hrun?
(a) Stabs at him with her dagger.
(b) Binds his wrists.
(c) Slices off his ear.
(d) Shakes him awake.
8. Why can Rincewind not summon a dragon?
(a) Rincewind doesn't know the appropriate magical spell.
(b) Rincewind isn't concentrating hard enough.
(c) Rincewind is not powerful enough.
(d) Rincewind doesn't believe in dragons.
9. As Rincewind and Twoflower are trying to escape from the dragons, why does Rincewind yell at Twoflower to keep going?
(a) Because Twoflower has always longed to see dragons.
(b) Because Twoflower is tired.
(c) Because Twoflower is trying to capture a dragon of his own.
(d) Because Twoflower still hasn't learned to ride well.
10. What is the name of Twoflower's dragon?
11. What are the hydrophobes?
(a) Wizards trained to loathe water.
(b) Special underwater listening devices.
(c) Water-based chemical viruses.
(d) Magical vision enhancers.
12. As Chapter Four opens, where is the boat Rincewind and Twoflower are In?
(a) Near the Rimfall.
(b) Near Krull.
(c) Near Morpork.
(d) Near Ankh.
13. What happens when the lesser demon tries to kill Rincewind?
(a) Rincewind dies.
(b) Rincewind uses his magic spell.
(c) Rincewind disappears.
(d) Rincewind kills the lesser demon.
14. Who challenges Rincewind to mortal combat?
15. As Rincewind hangs from the cavern's ceiling during the mortal combat fight, Rincewind has a vision. Who is in his vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the old man sitting in a room full of magical energy in Wrymberg?
2. Which of the combatants does not use a dragon in the mortal combat that Hrun has challenged?
3. While Twoflower and Rincewind are being held captive in the palace they were taken to from the vessel, a hut is smashed to pieces by Luggage. Who owns that hut?
4. What do Twoflower and Rincewind learn about their future in the place they're taken to from the vessel?
5. As the boat nears the Edge, what creature jumps onto Rincewind's oar?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)