|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second quality Deleuze attributes to Sternberg?
2. What is the second element of Bergson's second thesis?
3. Deleuze says that image is movement in the same way that matter is which of the following?
4. Movement's second subdivision is into which category?
5. Deleuze describes which country as using more light as movement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a film by Eisenstein?
2. What does out-of-field refer to?
3. Which of these terms describes a geometrical frame?
4. What shows the change from one view to another?
5. In a montage, how often does the camera move?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is reume?
2. How does Deleuze describe objectivity?
3. What did Gance contribute to film?
4. Describe Bergson's second thesis.
5. What is cinematographic illusion?
6. What is the third level?
7. What roles does Deleuze assign to the face?
8. What is a montage?
9. Describe Bergson's first thesis.
10. What does Deleuze attribute to pre-war French film?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)