1. How does Deleuze define philosophy?
Creation of concepts.
2. What was the first book about film written by Deleuze?
3. When was Deleuze's first film book published?
4. Deleuze first says that a filmmaker should be compared to which type of person?
5. Which of the following was part of Bergson's first thesis of movement?
Movement is distinct.
6. Bergson referred to the occurrence during the first thesis of movement as which of the following?
7. What does Deleuze claim that cinema offers?
8. What does phenomenology study?
9. Bergson's second thesis includes which of the following?
This section contains 2,965 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)