1. What is the reason for the narrator's appearance on the Oprah show in "Parade"?
He used to love others too much.
2. How did the narrator in "Parade" solve his debilitating life problems?
He worked through them on his own.
3. What point of view is "Parade" written in?
4. What does the narrator of "Parade" say people are constantly asking him for?
5. How does the narrator of "Parade" think people who have never met him feel about him?
They love him.
This section contains 5,604 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)