|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Vicki quit chorus during her sophomore year of high school in "Jamboree"?
(a) The music teacher told her she had no talent.
(b) She hated her music teacher.
(c) She decided to take Art instead.
(d) Her brother talked her out of enrolling in chorus.
2. Who are the readers of "Giantess" magazine?
(a) People who want tips for becoming giantesses
(b) People who secretly want to be giants
(c) People who love erotic stories about large women
(d) People who want tips for slaying giantesses
3. What reason did the narrator's parents give for neglecting him in "Parade"?
(a) They were afraid he would reject them.
(b) They did not know how to be good parents.
(c) They did not like him.
(d) They loved his brother more than they loved him.
4. Where did Malison grow up in "After Malison"?
(a) New York City
(c) Los Angeles
(d) Rotunda Surf
5. What does the old man say to the narrator that makes her vomit in "After Malison"?
(a) There are many unique,complex people in the world.
(b) Writing is a fool's profession.
(c) Everyone is transparent.
(d) Malison is a fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator in "Glen's Homophobia Newsletter" encourage readers to mention his newsletter to others rather than lending them their copies of it?
2. What is the author's elf name in "Santaland Diaries"?
3. What is Snowball, the elf known for in "Santaland Diaries"?
4. Why does Vicki lose her job dispatching buses in "Jamboree"?
5. What does the narrator of "Diary of A Smoker" say is a "sure sign of trouble"?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)