|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the siblings find in sealed boxes after their mother dies in "Barrel Fever"?
(a) Memories of their childhood
(b) All of the gifts they sent her over the years
(d) Their mother's secret letter collection
2. Who are the readers of "Giantess" magazine?
(a) People who want tips for becoming giantesses
(b) People who want tips for slaying giantesses
(c) People who love erotic stories about large women
(d) People who secretly want to be giants
3. Who does the narrator of "Firestone" claim is trying to make his job at the service station difficult?
(b) The customers
4. Who does Sedaris impersonate singing "Away in the Manger" while working with Santa Santa in "Santaland Diaries"?
(a) Billie Holiday
(b) Etta James
(c) Bob Hope
(d) Santa Santa
5. What point of view is "Parade" written in?
(a) Third person omniscient
(b) Second person
(c) First person
(d) Third person limited
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator in "We Get Along" feel about his father's death?
2. What is the only unique thing about people according to the narrator in "Santaland Diaries"?
3. What did the narrator's sister, Vicki aspire to be when she was younger? ("Jamboree")
4. Where is Mrs. Dunbar, supposedly, when Don is killed in "Season's Greetings..."?
5. What does Lena offer the author as a gift in "The Curly Kind"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)