|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Don fired from his job at a cafeteria in "Don's Story"?
(a) He assaulted a customer.
(b) He spit in a customer's food.
(c) He was rude to the customers.
(d) He broke too many dishes.
2. What magazine does the narrator of "Parade" appear in?
(c) The National Inquirer
3. Who is the narrator of "My Manuscript"?
(a) Terry Glassman
(b) Mr. Holt
(c) Chad Holt
(d) Mr. Chatam
4. What word makes Chad's grandmother fall to her feet praying in "My Manuscript"?
5. Who is Lonnie Tipit in "Season's Greetings..."?
(a) Khe Sahn's uncle
(b) One of the Dunbars' neighbors
(c) A Vietnamese interpreter
(d) A teacher at the Dunbar children's school
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the siblings find in sealed boxes after their mother dies in "Barrel Fever"?
2. In "Glen's Homophobia Newsletter", whose voice do the trees in Glen's fake dream have?
3. What genre is "Season's Greetings to Our Friends and Family"?
4. Why does Glen urge readers to boycott Dave's Kwik Stop in "Glen's Homophobia Newsletter"?
5. Who is Khe Sahn in "Season's Greetings..."?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)