|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator of "Music for Lovers" think the source of his daughter's headaches is?
(a) Her new boyfriend
(b) The music she listens to
(c) Her wisdom teeth
(d) Her amputated feet
2. Why is the narrator of "After Malison" desperate to talk with Malison one-on-one?
(a) She is trying to keep him away from her friend Bethany.
(b) She believes she understands his work in a way others do not.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) She wants him to read her new novel.
3. How do most of the customers in "Firestone" react to the narrator's attempts to convert them to his religion?
(a) They ignore him.
(b) They are willing to listen, but decline to take action.
(c) They are rude and resistant.
(d) They are open to his ideas.
4. Who is Steve Dolger in "Glen's Homophobia Newsletter"?
(a) A victim of homophobia
(b) Glen's brother
(c) Glen's current boyfriend
(d) Glen's ex-boyfriend
5. Who does Anita O'Day claim is the manager of her record company?
(a) Her dog
(c) No one
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What word makes Chad's grandmother fall to her feet praying in "My Manuscript"?
2. How does the narrator attempt to keep Mrs. Peacock out of his room in "My Manuscript"?
3. Who is the narrator in "The Last You'll Hear From Me"?
4. What is Don's profession in "Don's Story"?
5. Who does the narrator say Randy thinks he looks like in "The Last You'll Hear From Me"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)