|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator of "Parade" say people are constantly asking him for?
2. Why does the narrator of "Parade" specifically choose Oprah's show to appear on?
(a) It is the most popular show on television.
(b) He believes he will get the most media attention on this show.
(c) He believes her show needs sprucing up.
(d) He is a huge fan of Oprah.
3. What magazine does the narrator of "Parade" appear in?
(d) The National Inquirer
4. What does the narrator of "Music for Lovers" have "an impressive collection" of?
(c) Sewing supplies
5. How does the narrator attempt to keep Mrs. Peacock out of his room in "My Manuscript"?
(a) He tells her not to enter his room.
(b) He posts a sign on his door.
(c) He locks his door.
(d) He places a trap in front of his door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita O'Day claim is the manager of her record company?
2. Who does the narrator of "Music for Lovers" picture attending his imaginary nightclub act?
3. In "My Manuscript", who does Chad assume led his father to believe Chad is gay?
4. What does the narrator of "Music for Lovers" think the source of his daughter's headaches is?
5. Why did Terry Glassman destroy his typewriter in "My Manuscript"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)