|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "My Manuscript"?
(a) Mr. Holt
(b) Mr. Chatam
(c) Terry Glassman
(d) Chad Holt
2. How did Trish's boyfriend react when she accidentally ran over his dog in "The Last You'll Hear From Me"?
(a) He verbally assaulted her.
(b) He gave her the silent treatment.
(c) He forgave her.
(d) He broke up with her.
3. How old was the narrator of "Music for Lovers"'s daughter, Dawn, when she fell off the roof?
4. How does the narrator of "Parade" think people who have never met him feel about him?
(a) They detest him.
(b) They love him.
(c) They are dying to get to know him.
(d) They want to know him because he will love them too much.
5. What genre could "Parade" be classified as?
(b) Realistic fiction
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator of "Parade" say people are constantly asking him for?
2. Why did Dawn of "Music for Lovers" have her feet amputated?
3. What does the narrator of "The Last You'll Hear From Me" collect?
4. Why does the narrator of "Music for Lovers" think it is pointless for his daughter to listen to dance music?
5. Why is "The Last You'll Hear From Me" titled thus?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)