|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word makes Chad's grandmother fall to her feet praying in "My Manuscript"?
2. What genre could "Parade" be classified as?
(c) Realistic fiction
3. How old was the narrator of "Music for Lovers"'s daughter, Dawn, when she fell off the roof?
4. In "My Manuscript", what quality does Mrs. Peacock have that she says makes her a "housekeeper" instead of a "maid"?
(a) Her gender
(b) Her age
(c) Her qualifications
(d) Her race
5. Who does the narrator of "Music for Lovers" picture attending his imaginary nightclub act?
(a) Anita O'Day
(b) His ex-wife, Carol
(c) His daughter, Dawn
(d) A famous record executive
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say Randy thinks he looks like in "The Last You'll Hear From Me"?
2. How does the narrator attempt to keep Mrs. Peacock out of his room in "My Manuscript"?
3. What did the narrator of "Parade"'s parents predict he would become?
4. How does Chad's father "punish" him for quitting guitar lessons in "My Manuscript"?
5. Who does the narrator of "Parade" have a relationship with that he says "the press is having a field day over"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)