|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator attempt to keep Mrs. Peacock out of his room in "My Manuscript"?
(a) He tells her not to enter his room.
(b) He posts a sign on his door.
(c) He locks his door.
(d) He places a trap in front of his door.
2. What causes Chad to suspect that his father has read his "manuscript" in "My Manuscript"?
(a) His father often quotes the manuscript.
(b) His father tells him Mrs. Peacock knows his secret.
(c) His father forces him to take guitar lessons.
(d) His father tells him a story about a gay student priest.
3. Who is the narrator in "After Malison"?
(a) Professor Brouner
4. Which of the following is NOT one of Annette's unique physical traits in "The Last You'll Hear From Me"?
(a) She has only 4 fingers on her left hand.
(b) She has two gray teeth.
(c) She is overweight.
(d) She is balding.
5. What does the narrator of "Parade" say people are constantly asking him for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Chatam in "My Manuscript"?
2. How did a piece of tissue become stuck in the narrator's ear in "Music for Lovers"?
3. In "My Manuscript", what quality does Mrs. Peacock have that she says makes her a "housekeeper" instead of a "maid"?
4. Why does the narrator of "Parade" specifically choose Oprah's show to appear on?
5. In "We Get Along", what does the narrator's father record in a notebook hidden in his desk drawer?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)