|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of all the store rumors?
(a) Pauline's pregnancy.
(b) Mouret's illness.
(c) Denise's lovers.
(d) Madame Desforges insanity.
2. Chapter 10 includes imagery of _______________.
3. What does Genevieve's death symbolize?
(a) The need to be assertive to get what you want.
(b) The suffering one does for love.
(c) The death of old ways of doing business.
(d) The plague that is speeding across France.
4. Who has Jouve accused of being a thief?
(a) A pregnant woman.
(c) An elderly man.
(d) A teenage girl.
5. Who is Pauline going to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group is beginning to forge a new, nameless class?
2. What occasion is about to be launched at Au Bonheur des Dames at the beginning of Chapter 14?
3. What is the source of Genevieve's physical decline?
4. What does Bouthemont talk to Madame Desforges about?
5. What does Mouret offer to do for Denise?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)