|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the theme of the dreams that Denise has during this period?
(a) Finding true love.
(b) Working through grief.
(c) Reaching one's goals.
(d) The struggle to survive.
2. Why is Colomban and Genevieve's marriage postponed again?
(a) Colomban's parents do not like Genevieve.
(b) Baudu thinks that Genevieve can do better for herself.
(c) Baudu's pride will not let him pass on an almost bankrupt business.
(d) Baudu has a background check done on Colomban.
3. Which of the following does Denise NOT have implemented for the staff as a result of her relationship with Mouret?
(a) Gym memberships.
(b) Game rooms.
(c) A library.
(d) Educational classes.
4. What happens to Genevieve as a result of her grief?
(a) She gets counseling.
(b) She dies.
(c) She rallies and goes out on the town.
(d) She stays in bed for months.
5. What does Genevieve overhear Colomban saying?
(a) He loves Clara.
(b) He loves Marie.
(c) He loves Denise.
(d) He loves Pauline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pauline going to marry?
2. Who has Jouve accused of being a thief?
3. What does the big sale celebrate?
4. Who brings her children to the store as a form of entertainment?
5. What record does the store make on the day of the big sale?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)