|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Mouret invite Denise?
2. Chapter 10 includes imagery of _______________.
3. What seems to be the primary topic of conversation in the store?
(a) The price of silk.
(b) The major fashion designers.
(c) Denise's love life.
(d) World War I.
4. For whom do Pepe and Jean buy some articles during the big sale?
(b) Pepe's girlfriend.
(c) Jean's wife.
5. What is the overall task in the store in August?
(a) Taking inventory.
(c) Holiday preparations.
(d) Advertising campaigns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madame Desforges make things difficult for Denise?
2. Which of the following does Mouret NOT do with Denise?
3. Who brings her children to the store as a form of entertainment?
4. Which group is beginning to forge a new, nameless class?
5. What event does Madame Desforges host at the beginning of Chapter 11?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)