|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks his legs while trying to commit suicide?
2. What problem does Mouret talk about with Vallagnosc?
(d) Customer service.
3. What does Baudu talk to Colomban about?
(a) Buying new inventory.
(b) Opening a branch store.
(c) Postponing the wedding.
(d) Expanding the shop.
4. What is Madame Desforges' plan?
(a) To remodel her dining room.
(b) To get Mouret and Denise at her house together.
(c) To retire in three years.
(d) To take a trip to Spain.
5. What item of clothing has Denise come to help Madame Desforges with?
(a) An evening gown.
(b) A wedding dress.
(c) A coat.
(d) A cocktail dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main theme of Chapter 10?
2. What thought does Mouret begin to entertain at the end of Chapter 12?
3. What does Madame Desforges consider Denise to be?
4. What job does Mouret give to Denise?
5. How does Madame de Boves behave when discovered stealing?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)