|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that Mouret's money cannot buy for him?
(a) An embassy job.
(b) Denise's love.
(c) A political position.
(d) A royal title.
2. What event does Madame Desforges host at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Christmas dinner.
(b) Easter brunch.
(c) New Year's Eve cocktails.
(d) A Saturday tea.
3. What month is it when Chapter 10 begins?
4. What problem does Mouret talk about with Vallagnosc?
(b) Customer service.
5. Which of the following does Mouret NOT do with Denise?
(a) Terminates her.
(b) Says he has given up all other women.
(c) Tells her he loves her.
(d) Begs her to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Genevieve think that Colomban loves?
2. What is the secret to running a successful store like Au Bonheur des Dames?
3. On what terms does Denise agree to stay?
4. Which group is beginning to forge a new, nameless class?
5. Whose is the second funeral held in Chapter 13?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)