|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cliges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first glory of Alexander's knighthood?
(a) Pleding loyalty to King Arthur.
(b) Marrying Soredamour.
(c) Presenting the Queen with his prisoners.
(d) Preventing the traitor from killing King Arthur.
2. After fighting the giants, what happens to Erec once he has returned to Enide?
(a) He continues his journey.
(b) He dies.
(c) He becomes ill.
(d) He faints.
3. Who kidnaps Fenice?
(a) Duke of Saxony.
(b) Duke of Saxony's nephew.
4. What is discovered to happen to any man who goes in search of the Joy of the Court?
(a) They meet with death upon returning.
(b) They never return.
(c) They return with treasure.
(d) Nothing. They come back normal.
5. Who is the first son of the Emperor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kay fight Erec even though they know each other?
2. Upon whom does the King bestow the kiss of the white stag?
3. Where does Cliges take Fenice's "dead" body?
4. Who is Fenice?
5. At King Arthur's court, what is the color of armor that Cliges wears on the fourth day of the tournament?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)