|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cliges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the garden enclosed by air?
(c) No explanation is given.
(d) Black magic.
2. What challenge does Alis try to dissuade Cliges from accepting?
(a) Battling Alis himself.
(b) Battling the Duke of Saxony's nephew.
(c) Battling the German Emperor.
(d) Battling the Duke of Saxony.
3. How does Thessala convince doctors that Fenice is incurably ill?
(a) By presenting them with urine from a woman with an incurable disease.
(b) By presenting them with urine from a diseased cow.
(c) By presenting them with urine from a diseased pig.
(d) By presenting them with urine from a man with an incurable disease.
4. What is Soredamour's position?
(a) Queen's maiden.
(b) King Arthur's maiden.
(c) Alexander's wife.
(d) Sir Gawain's wife.
5. Who does Queen Guinevere send second to discover the identity of the maiden who rides with a knight and a dwarf?
(a) Sir Gawain.
(b) King Arthur.
(c) Her maid-in-waiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Erec encounters on his journey for the Joy of the Court?
2. What does Soredamour tuck into the sleeves and collar of Alexander's shirt?
3. Where does King Arthur decide to cross over to?
4. Who does Queen Guinevere send first to discover the identity of the maiden who rides with a knight and a dwarf?
5. Which of the following three people do NOT want to marry Fenice?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)