|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Erec and Enide.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erec give as his reason for accompanying the party who has set out to find the white stag?
(a) He wants to claim the kiss.
(b) He wants to keep the king company.
(c) He wants to kill the white stag.
(d) He wants to keep the queen company.
2. What adventures does Erec decide to undertake after hearing of it from Guivret?
(a) The Hunt of the White Stag.
(b) The Slaying of the Giants.
(c) The Contest of the Sparrowhawk.
(d) The Joy of the Court.
3. Why does Kay fight Erec even though they know each other?
(a) Kay detests Erec for leaving.
(b) Kay is testing Erec.
(c) Kay does not recognize Erec.
(d) Kay wants Enide for himself.
4. To whom does Erec reveal his identity after fighting him?
(a) King Arthur.
(c) Sir Gawain.
(d) King Lac.
5. On which holiday does the tale Erec and Enide start off?
(c) Easter Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What contest does Erec participate in?
2. What is discovered to happen to any man who goes in search of the Joy of the Court?
3. Upon whom does the King bestow the kiss of the white stag?
4. What object is described in great detail as having been made by fairies?
5. It is discovered that the maiden sitting on the bed is who?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)