|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Knight with the Lion (Yvain).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people of town warn Yvain that great shame awaits. This foreshadows what?
(a) His defeat by the demon-spawn brothers.
(b) Betrayal by the lion.
(c) Defeat by Sir Gawain.
(d) The adventure with two demon-spawn brothers.
2. After Yvain is restored to health, where does he return to?
(a) King Arthur's court.
(b) Lord Blackthorn's lands.
(c) The strom spring.
(d) The Town of Dire Adventure.
3. What does Laudine's agreement to take Lunete's advice show us?
(a) Her intellect.
(b) Her stupidity.
(c) Her cunning.
(d) Her innocence.
4. Who kidnaps Fenice?
(b) Duke of Saxony's nephew.
(d) Duke of Saxony.
5. After the tournament, where does Lancelot return to?
(a) Meleagant's lands.
(b) His homeland.
(c) His prison.
(d) King Arthur's court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Bademagu plead with Queen Guinevere to do?
2. What is Soredamour's position?
3. What causes Alexander to return home to Greece?
4. What does Lunete advise Laudine to do?
5. Who is the first son of the Emperor?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)