1. Who does King Shahryar send to give gifts to his brother?
2. What do the two kings, Sharyar and his brother, Shah Zaman, vow?
3. What does Shahrazad do in order to stay alive?
4. In Chapter 1, 'The Fisherman and the Jinni', what does NOT turn up in the fisherman's first three casts?
5. What comes out of the black jar after the fisherman rubs it?
6. Where does the Ensorcelled Prince's wicked wife build the tomb for the crippled slave?
This section contains 5,228 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)