|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29, Ma'aruf The Cobbler And His Wife Fatimah.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Judar spend fishing in the story Judar And His Brethren?
(a) Six days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Four days.
2. Upon meeting the angel, the hermit does what?
(a) Ignores it.
(b) Sends it away.
(c) Makes it his slave.
(d) Takes it as a pet.
3. What did one of the dogs do to the man who stole the gold while they were being fed?
(a) Asked him if he could help them.
(b) Spoke to him.
(c) Barked at him incessantly.
(d) Motioned for him to eat as well.
4. Which of their three sons do Omar, a Cairo merchant, and his wife love and trust most in the story Judar And His Brethren?
5. In Sindbad The Seaman And Sindbad The Landsman, the first Sindbad introduced stops to pray in front of what?
(a) A tall tree.
(b) The king's palace.
(c) A great mansion.
(d) A great temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the key be returned to Abu Kir in Abu Kir The Dyer And Abu Sir The Barber?
2. What is the relationship between the two main characters introduced at the beginning of the story in Ali Baba And The Forty Thieves?
3. During a pilgrimage to Mecca in the story of The Sweep and The Noble Lady, pilgrims overhear a man praying for what?
4. In the story of The Sweep and The Noble Lady, what do the pilgrims do with the praying man?
5. What does Abdullah, Son of Abi Kalibah, set off to find?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)