|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Khalifah The Fisherman of Bagdad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the duck, the lion cub received what it had asked for; but how did it die?
(a) It drowned.
(b) The carpenter burned it to death.
(c) The lynx attacked it.
(d) The holy man stabbed it.
2. What is contained in the handkerchief that the noble lady gives the sweep?
(a) One miskal of silver.
(b) Fifty miskals of gold.
(c) Ten dinars.
(d) Thirty ducats.
3. In the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind, Abu Hasan holds a great celebration in the City of ______ of Al-Yaman.
4. Who is the last person the lady with the five suitors locks up in the story of The Lady And Her Five Suitors?
(a) The Wazir.
(b) Her lover.
(c) The king.
(d) The carpenter.
5. How does the Chief of Police respond to the ruined man after he is told about the dream?
(a) He doesn't understand.
(b) He cries.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the king live topographically in the Story Julnar, The Sea-Born And Her Son King Badr Basim of Persia?
2. _______ seize the sweep while he is working and bring him to the noble lady.
3. In the Story Julnar, The Sea-Born And Her Son King Badr Basim of Persia, what does the maiden deliver?
4. What does the ruined man find after digging in his backyard?
5. In the story of The Lady And Her Five Suitors, how many days do the locked-up men go without food or water?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)