|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Khalifah The Fisherman of Bagdad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons does the Wazir of Cairo have?
2. What is Khalifah's first catch in Khalifah The Fisherman of Baghdad?
(a) A blind lynx.
(b) A one-eyed, lame ape.
(c) A one-armed monkey.
(d) A deaf bird.
3. In the story of The Ebony Horse, how many wise men arrived at King Sabur's palace?
4. In the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind, what is the great celebration Abu Hasan is throwing?
(a) His son's birth.
(b) A wedding.
(d) His son's birthday.
5. What does the Persian give King Sabur in the story of The Ebony Horse?
(a) Three peacocks.
(b) A black horse.
(c) A gold elephant.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Emir do after meeting the nomad and returning home?
2. Upon seeing his father a second time, Ajib believes his father to be a what?
3. What does the king do when confronted by the man in rags in the story The Angel of Death With The Proud King And The Devout Man?
4. Who is the first person that the animals in The Tale of The Birds And The Beasts And The Carpenter meet?
5. Where is the ruined man told to go in his dream?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)