|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Khalifah The Fisherman of Bagdad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ma'an doing when he became separated from the rest of his company?
(a) Hunting antelope.
(b) Escaping a lynx.
(c) Escaping a lion.
(d) Hunting gazelles.
2. After traveling back home in disguise, what does Abu Hasan do for the rest of his days in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
(a) Lives the life of a monk.
(b) Lives happily ever after.
(c) Lives in exile.
(d) Cries to an old woman.
3. In the story of The Lady And Her Five Suitors, the woman falls in love with the son of a ________.
4. After he stops him, what does the man in rags tell the king in the story The Angel of Death With The Proud King And The Devout Man?
(a) That he is a monkey trapped in a man's body.
(b) That he is the angel of Good Fortune.
(c) That he is the Angel of Death.
(d) That he is an angel trapped in a man's body.
5. According to lore, what happened to Kind Shaddad?
(a) He disappeared while hunting.
(b) He was struck dead by Allah.
(c) A Jinni killed him.
(d) He died of an evil curse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person that the animals in The Tale of The Birds And The Beasts And The Carpenter meet?
2. What did the King of Himyar see in his dream?
3. In the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind, what country does Abu Hasan go to after the celebration?
4. In the story of The Lady And Her Five Suitors, what do the men do after being freed?
5. What does Salil offer the king for Juaharah in the Story Julnar, The Sea-Born And Her Son King Badr Basim of Persia?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)