|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Khalifah The Fisherman of Bagdad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Greek man give King Sabur in the story of The Ebony Horse?
(a) A silver bowl.
(b) A gold bowl.
(c) A brick bowl.
(d) A copper bowl.
2. What is the consequence of the ruined man falling asleep where he does?
(a) He was ordered to go home.
(b) He was robbed.
(c) He was jailed.
(d) He was cursed.
3. How much money is spent on the maiden by the king in the Story Julnar, The Sea-Born And Her Son King Badr Basim of Persia?
(a) Eight thousand dinars.
(b) Eight thousand ducats.
(c) Five thousand ducats.
(d) Ten thousand ducats.
4. Who does King Shahryar send to give gifts to his brother?
(a) A wealthy merchant farmer.
(b) The Jinni.
(c) The Wazir.
(d) The queen.
5. In the story of The Ebony Horse, how many wise men arrived at King Sabur's palace?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Caliph Abd al-Malik bin Marwan live in the story The City of Brass?
2. Bukhayt was sold as a slave at the age of what?
3. After traveling back home in disguise, what does Abu Hasan do for the rest of his days in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
4. To whom does Abdullah first report this newfound news?
5. What is the name of the tribe of blacks encountered towards the end of the story of The City of Brass?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)