|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Khalifah The Fisherman of Bagdad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years is Sindbad The Seaman gone traveling?
2. In The Tale of the Three Apples, who does the Caliph decree responsible for the woman's death?
(a) The Caliph's daughter.
(b) The husband of the woman.
(c) The lying slave.
(d) The slave's wife.
3. Who is Gobbo?
(a) An old slave.
(b) An evil demon.
(c) An old eunich.
(d) An ugly hunchback.
4. After he stops him, what does the man in rags tell the king in the story The Angel of Death With The Proud King And The Devout Man?
(a) That he is an angel trapped in a man's body.
(b) That he is the angel of Good Fortune.
(c) That he is the Angel of Death.
(d) That he is a monkey trapped in a man's body.
5. Who are the ass, fine horse, and camel running away from to avoid being enslaved in The Tale of The Birds And The Beasts And The Carpenter?
(a) The Son of Adam.
(b) The Monkey.
(c) The Lion.
(d) The Lynx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Kurd do when he sees Ali with what he is holding?
2. In the story of Ali The Persian, why did Caliph Harun al-Rashid ask his Wazir for a storyteller?
3. Upon meeting the angel, the hermit does what?
4. What is the main struggle of the man who stole the gold dog bowl?
5. After traveling back home in disguise, what does Abu Hasan do for the rest of his days in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)