|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Khalifah The Fisherman of Bagdad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story of Ali The Persian, bread, a lemon, cheese, and olives are found where?
(a) On the Caliph's doorstep.
(b) In the palace of the king.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) In the bag.
2. What does the nomad say that the Emir is?
3. What does Abdullah, Son of Abi Kalibah, find while in search?
(a) An abandoned precious stone and gem city.
(b) A group of angels on their way to the second level of heaven.
(c) A prison.
(d) A school for magic.
4. According to lore, what happened to Kind Shaddad?
(a) He died of an evil curse.
(b) He was struck dead by Allah.
(c) A Jinni killed him.
(d) He disappeared while hunting.
5. What does Lady Zubaydah order her staff to do to look as though they are mourning Kut's death?
(a) Cry in the streets.
(b) Tear their clothes.
(c) Dress in black.
(d) Tear at their hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Indian man give King Sabur in the story of The Ebony Horse?
2. Each Kalandar is...
3. After Ma'an asks the nomad where he came from, what does the nomad speak of doing when he arrives at his destination?
4. In The Tale of the Portress in Chapter 3, what is the title of the third sister?
5. In Sindbad The Seaman And Sindbad The Landsman, the first Sindbad introduced stops to pray in front of what?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)