|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The City of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the poor man take the dog's bowl to the market?
(a) To sell it for a slave.
(b) To find out its worth.
(c) To use it for blackmail.
(d) To sell it for money.
2. According to the First Kalandar, when he returned to his kingdom for the first time, he found what?
(a) His Wazir had fled the palace.
(b) His palace to have been overtaken by his Wazir.
(c) His wife had run away with the Wazir.
(d) The palace had turned to stone.
3. The hermit is tested by being sent an angel in the form of a what?
4. In Sindbad The Seaman And Sindbad The Landsman, how many voyages does Sindbad The Seaman have?
5. What did the King of Himyar see in his dream?
(a) Angels singing.
(b) Hatim slaying his camel.
(c) Birds plucking at Hatim's eyes.
(d) Birds taking Hatim away.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sindbad The Seaman's third voyage, what animal is on the island, devouring two other survivors in Sindbad The Seaman And Sindbad The Landsman?
2. Who is Gobbo?
3. In the story The Angel of Death With The Proud King And The Devout Man, after hearing of his imminent death, what does the pious man do?
4. What does the Kurd do when he sees Ali with what he is holding?
5. What does the Kazi do when faced with Ali and the Kurd?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)