|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The City of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind, what country does Abu Hasan go to after the celebration?
2. What does the hermit eat/survive on?
(a) Bark and milk.
(b) Milk and wool from sheep.
(c) Plants and water.
(d) Hunting antelope and water.
3. In Sindbad The Seaman And Sindbad The Landsman, how many voyages does Sindbad The Seaman have?
4. In the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind, Abu Hasan holds a great celebration in the City of ______ of Al-Yaman.
5. In the story The Angel of Death With The Proud King And The Devout Man, a king full of ______ is stopped by a man in rags.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story of The Sweep and The Noble Lady, where does the sweep work?
2. According to the duck, the lion cub received what it had asked for; but how did it die?
3. What does Lady Zubaydah order her staff to do to look as though they are mourning Kut's death?
4. At the end of the story of The Three Apples, what tale does Ja'afar refer to?
5. What did one of the dogs do to the man who stole the gold while they were being fed?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)