|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, How Abu Hasan Brake Wind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ma'an asks the nomad where he came from, what does the nomad speak of doing when he arrives at his destination?
(a) Selling gold to the Wazir.
(b) Selling ginger root to the king.
(c) Selling his elephant to the king.
(d) Selling cucumbers to the Emir.
2. Upon seeing his father a second time, Ajib believes his father to be a what?
(b) A king.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A hunchback.
3. After traveling back home in disguise, what does Abu Hasan do for the rest of his days in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
(a) Lives in exile.
(b) Lives happily ever after.
(c) Cries to an old woman.
(d) Lives the life of a monk.
4. How many sons does the Wazir of Cairo have?
5. When Ajib sees his father the first time, he believes him to be a what?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A slave.
(c) A demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gobbo?
2. For how long was Abu Hasan a bodyguard for the foreign king in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
3. Who sends the angel?
4. What did one of the dogs do to the man who stole the gold while they were being fed?
5. The hermit is tested by being sent an angel in the form of a what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)