|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, How Abu Hasan Brake Wind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sent to the hermit after the angel?
(a) A wife.
(b) A rich man.
(c) A servant.
(d) A priest.
2. In the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind, what is the great celebration Abu Hasan is throwing?
(a) His son's birth.
(b) His son's birthday.
(d) A wedding.
3. How much money does the Emir end up paying for the Badawi's cucumbers after all bargaining is completed?
(b) 2180 dinars.
(c) 50 dinars.
(d) 240 dinars.
4. What did one of the dogs do to the man who stole the gold while they were being fed?
(a) Barked at him incessantly.
(b) Spoke to him.
(c) Asked him if he could help them.
(d) Motioned for him to eat as well.
5. How many sons does the Wazir of Cairo have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Emir do after meeting the nomad and returning home?
2. After traveling back home in disguise, what does Abu Hasan do for the rest of his days in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
3. When Ajib sees his father the first time, he believes him to be a what?
4. What does the nomad say that the Emir is?
5. Upon seeing his father a second time, Ajib believes his father to be a what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)