|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, How Abu Hasan Brake Wind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the wealthy man feed to his dogs in gold bowls?
2. What does the nomad say that the Emir is?
3. What embarrassing thing happens to Abu Hasan at the celebration in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
(a) The Princess breaks wind.
(b) Abu Hasan breaks wind.
(c) The Queen breaks wind.
(d) The Prince breaks wind.
4. What is sent to the hermit after the angel?
(a) A wife.
(b) A priest.
(c) A servant.
(d) A rich man.
5. The wealthy man gives food to his dogs in gold bowls. How many dogs does he have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon seeing his father a second time, Ajib believes his father to be a what?
2. Why does the poor man take the dog's bowl to the market?
3. In the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind, what is the great celebration Abu Hasan is throwing?
4. How much money does the Emir end up paying for the Badawi's cucumbers after all bargaining is completed?
5. In the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind, what country does Abu Hasan go to after the celebration?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)