|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, How Abu Hasan Brake Wind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Emir do after meeting the nomad and returning home?
(a) Consults with his holy man.
(b) Sends his servants to serve a feast.
(c) Tells his servants to find the nomad.
(d) Changes into his fine garments.
2. The hermit is tested by being sent an angel in the form of a what?
3. After traveling back home in disguise, what does Abu Hasan do for the rest of his days in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
(a) Cries to an old woman.
(b) Lives the life of a monk.
(c) Lives in exile.
(d) Lives happily ever after.
4. What was Ma'an doing when he became separated from the rest of his company?
(a) Escaping a lion.
(b) Hunting gazelles.
(c) Hunting antelope.
(d) Escaping a lynx.
5. What is sent to the hermit after the angel?
(a) A servant.
(b) A priest.
(c) A rich man.
(d) A wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nomad riding on when he meets Ma'an?
2. How does the man who stole the gold bowl repay the formerly wealthy man?
3. When Ajib sees his father the first time, he believes him to be a what?
4. After Ma'an asks the nomad where he came from, what does the nomad speak of doing when he arrives at his destination?
5. For how long was Abu Hasan a bodyguard for the foreign king in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)