|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conflict had recently been settled?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) 100 Years War.
(c) Battle of the Bulge.
(d) Spanish Civil War.
2. Who was partnered with Eck?
3. Luther estimated that _____ gulden were sent annually.
4. In which year was Luther tried?
5. The King had trained to become a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luther was eventually tried before the ______ of Worms.
2. Henry married ____ in 1534.
3. What was the occupation of Fortescue?
4. Who was one of two fathers of the Reformation?
5. Luther believed that to recant would be to violate his _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine Luther's stand in Wittenberg.
2. Discuss Luther's two main works at this time.
3. What are some of the regions that were discovered around this time?
4. Pope Leo was not focused on the Reformation but rather chose to focus on war. What were Leo's plans?
5. How did the Vatican respond to the selling of indulgences?
6. What was the outcome of Luther's trial?
7. Examine Pope Leo's take on the Reformation.
8. How did the Catholic Church raise money shortly before the start of the Reformation?
9. How did the new geography affect the Church? How was Magellan related to this issue?
10. What mistake was made regarding Luther's beliefs?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)