|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which invention came to the forefront of the culture at this time?
(b) Printing press.
2. Which group was not among those listed as pillaging the Roman Empire?
3. Which was not part of the quadrivium?
4. How old was Rodrigo when he married the young Rosa?
5. Who is referred to as being the mightiest explorer?
(c) De Leon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which fabric began to replace wool in high society wardrobes?
2. The horse's harness, collar and stirrup did not exist until about ____ A.D.
3. The basic model of this idea was created in which year?
4. Which religious figure was credited for the explorer's achievements?
5. Ms. Borgia was fluent in all of the following languages except for:
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the lack of morality affect the institution of marriage?
2. Examine the behavior of the notorious Borgia popes.
3. What contribution did Gutenberg make to the promotion of literature?
4. Give an example of some of the disagreements of the Christians and alternate religions.
5. Examine travel during the Renaissance period.
6. Examine a medieval person's sense of self.
7. How was the money given by tithing members of the church most often used?
8. Examine how some of the popes used their office as a front for less than ethical actions.
9. What is humanism?
10. How did the arts flourish during this time?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)