|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Language that was more prevalent amongst the population was known as ______ vernacular.
2. This brother reached which position in the church?
3. On which date was Rome entered?
(a) June 14.
(b) September 3.
(c) April 19.
(d) August 24.
4. In which year was the brother born?
5. Who issues bills trying to repress the new invention?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not a part of the average curriculum?
2. What was the percentage of illiteracy among the clergy?
3. Which word is used to describe the Goths, Saxons, Huns and Franks?
4. To whom was the girl married?
5. The empire's border rested on the Danube and the ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did a new sense of piety affect the populous?
2. Examine travel during the Renaissance period.
3. Discuss the legacy of Pope Alexander's children.
4. Examine the behavior of the notorious Borgia popes.
5. What contribution did Gutenberg make to the promotion of literature?
6. How did the public react to the invention of the printing press?
7. How did the lack of morality affect the institution of marriage?
8. Give an example of some of the disagreements of the Christians and alternate religions.
9. How did Christianity attempt to infiltrate other religions?
10. Examine the corruption of the papacy at this time.
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)