|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This tribe was ignorant of which vital part of survival?
2. Ms. Borgia became the duchess of which region?
3. How old was the newest mistress?
4. The pope awarded men for their _____.
(b) Warrior skills.
5. In which century did the Roman Empire perish?
Short Answer Questions
1. On which date was Rome entered?
2. The Portuguese had been in the islands ___ years previous.
3. What is the estimated illiteracy rate among women at this time?
4. 150 ducats equals roughly how much in American dollars?
5. Ms. Borgia was fluent in all of the following languages except for:
Short Essay Questions
1. Give an example of some of the disagreements of the Christians and alternate religions.
2. How did the public react to the invention of the printing press?
3. What contribution did Gutenberg make to the promotion of literature?
4. Discuss the legacy of Pope Alexander's children.
5. What is the basic history of printing?
6. What is humanism?
7. How did Christianity attempt to infiltrate other religions?
8. Examine the new social civility that came to the forefront.
9. Examine travel during the Renaissance period.
10. Examine how the church conflicted with the monarchy.
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)