|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early explorers are referred to as being ____ and careful.
2. Luther was taken to ____ Castle.
3. Who was one of two fathers of the Reformation?
4. Magellan's supporters were based in which city?
5. Luther was accused of _____.
6. What conflict had recently been settled?
(a) Battle of the Bulge.
(b) 100 Years War.
(c) Spanish Civil War.
(d) War of the Roses.
7. Humanists began to uncover ____ in the church.
8. In which year was Luther tried?
9. Luther was thought to use the language of a ____.
10. Humanism, by definition, promoted the downfall of ____.
11. People began to focus on rediscovering Latin and ___ classics.
12. Leo served as the head of which notable family?
13. In which year was Summa de eclesiastica potestate written?
14. Luther was eventually tried before the ______ of Worms.
15. Who drafted the bill to excommunicate Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Henry married at this time?
2. Who received holy sacraments to become the Holy Emperor in 1520?
3. How long had Frederick ruled Saxony at this point?
4. Henry was incensed because the pope would not grant a(n) ____.
5. Which Inquisition was thought to be the worst?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)