|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed this way of thinking?
(d) Meteor showers.
2. Which leaflet was penned by Eck?
3. Luther believed that to recant would be to violate his _____.
4. The voyage was referred to as an "epic of ____."
5. To whom was Henry married at this time?
6. Who received holy sacraments to become the Holy Emperor in 1520?
7. Where was Hoogstraten from?
8. Many of the ____ could not read Latin.
(c) Government officials.
9. Who drafted the bill to excommunicate Henry?
10. Early sea voyages were difficult due to a lack of ____.
(d) Clear skies.
11. What was Magellan's home country?
12. Henry was incensed because the pope would not grant a(n) ____.
(b) Sovereign nation.
(d) Stay of execution.
13. What was the occupation of Fortescue?
(b) Chief Justice.
14. Leo served as the head of which notable family?
15. Humanists preached enrichment of ____.
(c) The soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose version of English translation of the New Testament was under fire?
2. How long had Frederick ruled Saxony at this point?
3. Luther was thought to use the language of a ____.
4. The German economy was targeted by the ____ imperialists.
5. Frederick ____ the Wise was the elector of Saxony.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)