|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was originally thought that the ___ was/were the center of the universe.
2. Henry's likeness appeared on ____.
3. Who received holy sacraments to become the Holy Emperor in 1520?
4. Frederick ____ the Wise was the elector of Saxony.
5. How long had Frederick ruled Saxony at this point?
(a) 34 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 27 years.
(d) 30 years.
6. _____ told Aleandro that Luther's arrest was unjustified.
7. Where was Hoogstraten from?
8. How many rivers irrigated the Garden of Eden?
9. Which was not high on Leo's list of priorities?
(a) Living well.
10. The English King _____ VIII remained the most loved sovereign in Rome.
11. Early explorers are referred to as being ____ and careful.
12. Who was one of two fathers of the Reformation?
13. Resolutiones denied the supremacy of the ____.
(c) Religious right.
14. Henry was incensed because the pope would not grant a(n) ____.
(c) Sovereign nation.
(d) Stay of execution.
15. Luther was thought to use the language of a ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not one of Magellan's ships?
2. What movement was about to begin?
3. Leo served as the head of which notable family?
4. To whom was Henry married at this time?
5. Who drafted the bill to excommunicate Henry?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)