|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following supposedly affected customary religion?
(c) Sea voyages.
2. Who was partnered with Eck?
3. The King had trained to become a _____.
4. Leaflets appealed to German _____.
5. To whom was Henry married at this time?
6. The English King _____ VIII remained the most loved sovereign in Rome.
7. What religion was Magellan?
8. What movement was about to begin?
9. Luther was accused of _____.
10. What conflict had recently been settled?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) Spanish Civil War.
(c) 100 Years War.
(d) Battle of the Bulge.
11. What was the name of the Armada?
(a) Armada de Concepcion.
(b) Armada de Magellan.
(c) Armada de Molucca.
(d) Armada de Francisco.
12. What was Magellan's home country?
13. Michelangelo is referred to as being a(n) _____.
14. The voyage was referred to as an "epic of ____."
15. Luther was thought to use the language of a ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was said that Luther made ____ major blunders.
2. Magellan's supporters were based in which city?
3. The German economy was targeted by the ____ imperialists.
4. In which year was Resolutiones published?
5. How many Antitheses were there?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)