|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was Luther tried?
2. Luther was thought to use the language of a ____.
3. The King had trained to become a _____.
4. Humanism, by definition, promoted the downfall of ____.
5. Whose version of English translation of the New Testament was under fire?
6. The voyage was referred to as an "epic of ____."
7. Luther was accused of _____.
8. Magellan's supporters were based in which city?
9. It was originally thought that the ___ was/were the center of the universe.
10. How many Antitheses were there?
11. In which year was the leaflet published?
12. It was said that Luther made ____ major blunders.
13. What conflict had recently been settled?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) Spanish Civil War.
(c) Battle of the Bulge.
(d) 100 Years War.
14. The author was known as a ______.
15. How many ships did Magellan command?
Short Answer Questions
1. Early sea voyages were difficult due to a lack of ____.
2. What changed this way of thinking?
3. What was the name of the Armada?
4. How long would the proposed voyage take?
5. The Germans had been martyred for ________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)