|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michelangelo is referred to as being a(n) _____.
2. How long had Frederick ruled Saxony at this point?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 34 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 27 years.
3. Humanism, by definition, promoted the downfall of ____.
4. The German economy was targeted by the ____ imperialists.
5. Early sea voyages were difficult due to a lack of ____.
(b) Clear skies.
6. How many copies of the leaflet were distributed?
7. How many ships did Magellan command?
8. _____ told Aleandro that Luther's arrest was unjustified.
9. The Portuguese discovered a trade route to ____.
(a) Spice Islands.
(d) West Indies.
10. Luther believed that to recant would be to violate his _____.
11. Henry was incensed because the pope would not grant a(n) ____.
(b) Sovereign nation.
(d) Stay of execution.
12. Luther was thought to use the language of a ____.
13. Which leaflet was penned by Eck?
14. Frederick ____ the Wise was the elector of Saxony.
15. How many Antitheses were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion was Magellan?
2. What was the occupation of Fortescue?
3. Which was not high on Leo's list of priorities?
4. Who received holy sacraments to become the Holy Emperor in 1520?
5. Which pope was relatively uninformed about the Reformation?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)