|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hoe many people were martyred?
2. Which was not one of Magellan's ships?
(b) San Diego.
3. In which year was Summa de eclesiastica potestate written?
4. Early sea voyages were difficult due to a lack of ____.
(d) Clear skies.
5. How many Antitheses were there?
6. Henry was incensed because the pope would not grant a(n) ____.
(b) Stay of execution.
(d) Sovereign nation.
7. _____ told Aleandro that Luther's arrest was unjustified.
8. Luther was accused of _____.
9. The Germans had been martyred for ________.
10. What was Magellan's home country?
11. Who drafted the bill to excommunicate Henry?
12. In which year was Luther tried?
13. ____ told Luther that his plea to be heard was one always used by heretics.
14. True believers in the movement began to create a distinction between secular writers and _____.
(a) God-fearing writers.
(b) Religious right.
15. What movement was about to begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year was the leaflet published?
2. What religion was Magellan?
3. Where was Hoogstraten from?
4. Leaflets appealed to German _____.
5. What changed this way of thinking?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)