|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Armada?
(a) Armada de Concepcion.
(b) Armada de Francisco.
(c) Armada de Magellan.
(d) Armada de Molucca.
2. Luther was thought to use the language of a ____.
3. Who received holy sacraments to become the Holy Emperor in 1520?
4. How many Antitheses were there?
5. What was the occupation of Fortescue?
(d) Chief Justice.
6. What movement was about to begin?
7. The King had trained to become a _____.
8. Luther was eventually tried before the ______ of Worms.
9. Whose version of English translation of the New Testament was under fire?
10. Hoe many people were martyred?
11. How long had Frederick ruled Saxony at this point?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 27 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 34 years.
12. Frederick ____ the Wise was the elector of Saxony.
13. Luther believed that to recant would be to violate his _____.
14. The English King _____ VIII remained the most loved sovereign in Rome.
15. Humanists began to uncover ____ in the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which leaflet was penned by Eck?
2. What was Magellan's home country?
3. The author was known as a ______.
4. People began to focus on rediscovering Latin and ___ classics.
5. Luther estimated that _____ gulden were sent annually.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)