|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who referred to Luther's speech as the greatest moment in the history of man?
2. Michelangelo is referred to as being a(n) _____.
3. What was the occupation of Fortescue?
(d) Chief Justice.
4. People began to focus on rediscovering Latin and ___ classics.
5. Where was Hoogstraten from?
6. Leaflets appealed to German _____.
7. What religion was Magellan?
8. Henry was referred to as the "Defender of the ____."
9. How many copies of the leaflet were distributed?
10. How long would the proposed voyage take?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
11. It was said that Luther made ____ major blunders.
12. _____ told Aleandro that Luther's arrest was unjustified.
13. Which was not one of Magellan's ships?
(c) San Diego.
14. Worms had once been destroyed by which group?
15. Early sea voyages were difficult due to a lack of ____.
(b) Clear skies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luther was accused of _____.
2. Humanists preached enrichment of ____.
3. In which year was the leaflet published?
4. Luther believed that to recant would be to violate his _____.
5. Resolutiones denied the supremacy of the ____.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)