|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following supposedly affected customary religion?
(a) Sea voyages.
2. Which city was at the center of the rectangle?
3. How long would the proposed voyage take?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. In which year was the leaflet published?
5. The Portuguese discovered a trade route to ____.
(a) West Indies.
(d) Spice Islands.
6. In which year was Luther tried?
7. How many Antitheses were there?
8. Which was not one of Magellan's ships?
(c) San Diego.
9. It was said that Luther made ____ major blunders.
10. Who was the vice chancellor of Ingolstadt University?
11. People began to focus on rediscovering Latin and ___ classics.
12. Frederick ____ the Wise was the elector of Saxony.
13. The author was known as a ______.
14. Humanism, by definition, promoted the downfall of ____.
15. Worms had once been destroyed by which group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose version of English translation of the New Testament was under fire?
2. Humanists began to uncover ____ in the church.
3. Henry was incensed because the pope would not grant a(n) ____.
4. What was the occupation of Fortescue?
5. Henry was referred to as the "Defender of the ____."
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)