|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city was the patent introduced?
2. Which religious figure was credited for the explorer's achievements?
(c) Saint Peter.
3. The tribe was known for its expertise in which sport?
(a) Spear fishing.
(d) Discus throwing.
4. Which island group is mentioned?
5. During which century did the explorer live?
6. Which fabric began to replace wool in high society wardrobes?
7. Which location was the new home to the papacy?
8. How old was Rodrigo when he married the young Rosa?
9. The basic model of this idea was created in which year?
10. What is the more common name for the Hsiung-nu tribe?
11. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
12. What was the name of the young Borgia's replacement?
13. Rodrigo gave up the position to have multiple affairs. How many children did Rodrigo produce?
14. Two former speakers of the House of Parliament were beheaded over which issue?
15. Latin was the language of choice for all but which of the following?
(c) Court system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
2. During this time ____ ran rampant in Europe.
3. What was the name of the German gunsmith?
4. In which century did the Roman Empire perish?
5. Which invention came to the forefront of the culture at this time?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)