|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the invention introduced?
2. The sovereign's main competitor came from which country?
3. Which location was the new home to the papacy?
4. What was the position of Peter Schoffer?
(c) Stable boy.
5. How old was King James III when he died?
6. Which word is not used to describe the brother?
7. In which year was the papacy relocated?
8. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
(b) Kidnapping for ransom.
9. During which century did the explorer live?
10. One of the pope's feasts was known as the Ballet of the ____.
11. Who is referred to as being the mightiest explorer?
(a) De Leon.
12. Ms. Borgia was fluent in all of the following languages except for:
13. What color was the girl's hair?
14. Ms. Borgia became the duchess of which region?
15. The tribe was known for its expertise in which sport?
(b) Discus throwing.
(d) Spear fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two former speakers of the House of Parliament were beheaded over which issue?
2. What is the estimated illiteracy rate among women at this time?
3. How did the Inquisitors kill the mentally ill?
4. Which fabric began to replace wool in high society wardrobes?
5. What was the name of the German gunsmith?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)