|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which century did the explorer live?
2. This tribe was ignorant of which vital part of survival?
3. The explorer was sponsored by which country?
4. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
5. The horse's harness, collar and stirrup did not exist until about ____ A.D.
6. Ms. Borgia was fluent in all of the following languages except for:
7. How old was Rodrigo when he married the young Rosa?
8. How did the Inquisitors kill the mentally ill?
(b) Shot them.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Hanged them.
9. Among the lost arts was ____.
10. In which year did the patent come into vogue?
11. In which year was the papacy relocated?
12. How old was the newest mistress?
13. Europe was populated by ___ million people.
14. The Hercynian Forest was known to be filled with all but which of the following?
(a) Imaginary demons.
15. One of the pope's feasts was known as the Ballet of the ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which crime was common for this Borgia?
2. Which was not part of the quadrivium?
3. What color was the girl's hair?
4. Which religious figure was credited for the explorer's achievements?
5. In which century did the Roman Empire perish?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)