|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was the papacy relocated?
2. Which word is not used to describe the brother?
3. What is the more common name for the Hsiung-nu tribe?
4. What does "dolce" mean?
5. The tribe was known for its expertise in which sport?
(b) Discus throwing.
(d) Spear fishing.
6. In which year was the brother born?
7. Rodrigo was elevated to the College of Cardinals in which year?
8. The basic model of this idea was created in which year?
9. Which group was not among those listed as pillaging the Roman Empire?
10. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(c) Cinco de Mayo.
(d) May Day.
11. Who is referred to as being the mightiest explorer?
(b) De Leon.
12. Who was the reigning leader of the country at that time?
(a) Edward III.
(b) Richard I.
(c) Carlos I.
(d) Henry IV.
13. The pope awarded men for their _____.
(b) Warrior skills.
14. What was the percentage of illiteracy among the clergy?
15. Which animal appeared on the Borgia flag?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Rodrigo when he married the young Rosa?
2. Which was not part of the quadrivium?
3. Records show that only ____ out of 100 murderers was ever brought to justice.
4. What is the name of the girl who became legendary for exploiting her own beauty?
5. Who issues bills trying to repress the new invention?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)