|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the German gunsmith?
2. The group came from which region?
3. How old was Rodrigo when he married the young Rosa?
4. How many heirs were murdered?
5. What was the position of Peter Schoffer?
(a) Stable boy.
6. The empire's border extended for ____ miles.
7. Which is not mentioned as a major ailment of the Dark Ages?
(a) Black Plague.
8. Which crime was common for this Borgia?
9. Which was not part of the quadrivium?
10. The empire's border rested on the Danube and the ____.
11. Which group introduced the process?
12. ____ Borgia is one of the most notorious vixens of the period.
13. In which century did the Roman Empire perish?
14. Which island group is mentioned?
15. How old was King James III when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which invention came to the forefront of the culture at this time?
2. 150 ducats equals roughly how much in American dollars?
3. Who said "God has given us the papacy?"
4. What is the estimated illiteracy rate among women at this time?
5. Which fabric began to replace wool in high society wardrobes?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)