|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The basic model of this idea was created in which year?
2. The Hercynian Forest was known to be filled with all but which of the following?
(c) Imaginary demons.
3. Which is not mentioned as a major ailment of the Dark Ages?
(a) Black Plague.
4. This tribe was ignorant of which vital part of survival?
5. What was the name of Lucrezia's brother?
6. Which of the following was a common way to earn a living?
(b) Kidnapping for ransom.
7. The Portuguese had been in the islands ___ years previous.
8. Which group was not among those listed as pillaging the Roman Empire?
9. Which word is not used to describe the brother?
10. In which city was the patent introduced?
11. The sovereign's main competitor came from which country?
12. What was the name of the pope's son-in-law?
13. What does "dolce" mean?
14. Which weapon was considered to be "new technology" by the knights?
15. ____ Borgia is one of the most notorious vixens of the period.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
2. Language that was more prevalent amongst the population was known as ______ vernacular.
3. In which century does Tacitus appear?
4. Which fabric began to replace wool in high society wardrobes?
5. What was the position of Peter Schoffer?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)