|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who issues bills trying to repress the new invention?
2. Which was not a part of the average curriculum?
3. This tribe was ignorant of which vital part of survival?
4. In which year was the brother born?
5. How old was the newest mistress?
6. Europe was populated by ___ million people.
7. To whom was the girl married?
8. What color was the girl's hair?
9. ____ Borgia is one of the most notorious vixens of the period.
10. Ms. Borgia became the duchess of which region?
11. On which date was Rome entered?
(a) April 19.
(b) August 24.
(c) June 14.
(d) September 3.
12. What was the position of Peter Schoffer?
(c) Stable boy.
13. What does "dolce" mean?
14. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
15. Which crime was common for this Borgia?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city was the patent introduced?
2. The explorer was sponsored by which country?
3. In which year was the rifle invented?
4. In which year did the patent come into vogue?
5. How old was King James III when he died?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)