|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was King James III when he died?
2. Which weapon was considered to be "new technology" by the knights?
3. In which year was the rifle invented?
4. In which city was the patent introduced?
5. Which popes were known for their immorality?
6. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
(a) Cinco de Mayo.
(b) May Day.
(c) Valentine's Day.
7. The pope awarded men for their _____.
(a) Warrior skills.
8. Two former speakers of the House of Parliament were beheaded over which issue?
9. Ms. Borgia became the duchess of which region?
10. In which century did the Roman Empire perish?
11. What was the name of the pope's son-in-law?
12. Which location was the new home to the papacy?
13. What was the name of Lucrezia's brother?
14. Which group introduced the process?
15. ____ Borgia is one of the most notorious vixens of the period.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Rodrigo when he married the young Rosa?
2. To whom was the girl married?
3. Who was the reigning leader of the country at that time?
4. Who is referred to as being the mightiest explorer?
5. What is the estimated illiteracy rate among women at this time?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)