|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Borgia became the duchess of which region?
2. Who is referred to as being the mightiest explorer?
(b) De Leon.
3. Who was the reigning leader of the country at that time?
(a) Henry IV.
(b) Edward III.
(c) Carlos I.
(d) Richard I.
4. Which crime was common for this Borgia?
5. Which pope was known for throwing wild parties?
6. The densest of medieval periods lasted ____ years.
7. What was the name of the young Borgia's replacement?
8. What does "dolce" mean?
9. In which year did the patent come into vogue?
10. On which date was Rome entered?
(a) April 19.
(b) June 14.
(c) August 24.
(d) September 3.
11. Which animal appeared on the Borgia flag?
12. On which holiday did Londoners protect their situation?
(a) May Day.
(b) Cinco de Mayo.
(c) Valentine's Day.
13. Among the lost arts was ____.
14. Which invention came to the forefront of the culture at this time?
(a) Printing press.
15. She was accomplished in which art?
Short Answer Questions
1. The pope awarded men for their _____.
2. How did the Inquisitors kill the mentally ill?
3. Which group was not among those listed as pillaging the Roman Empire?
4. In which year was the brother born?
5. In which year was the rifle invented?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)